1 week in...............

Guest wemadeit

Guest wemadeit

Finally made it - and it is great...........although missing family and friends as to be expected. It is great to get away from the cold British winter, particularly as it is 36 degrees today!!!

A big thank you to everyone on PIA who have provided such valuable help to us obver the last 6 months, and we are very keen to meet any other PIA's - so if there is a get together we would very much like to come along.

Daughter isa still struggling with jet lag.............but for anyone due to arrive......I'm sure you will not regret it!!

Guest The Hadleys

Hi

Just thought I say we have also been here just 1 week, my hubby started work on monday and my two daughters start Blackwood school next Monday. We are staying with family at the moment but are busy at weekends looking for a home. We have had a busy few days medicare etc etc., but glad thats all over.

Heres to a new life !!

Dawn x

Guest wemadeit

Thanks for the responses - I will check out the meet on saturday - sounds good..........

Also, I hope your hubby's first week in week goes well......I'm still looking at the mo'!