Got meself a job....

HEAPS GOOD !!!

As a roadie and my first job is helping to set up the stage for the Andre Reiu, concert that is happenind on monday and tuesday nites.

This stage is massive, 125m wide on 3 levels and has a ballroom and an ice rink on either side i hjave never seen anything like it in my life.

I just thoguth i should share my good news with you guys, i will post some pics on the progress later as we are going to watch the Onkaparinga City pageant this morning.

HG

As a roadie and my first job is helping to set up the stage for the Andre Reiu, concert that is happenind on monday and tuesday nites.

This stage is massive, 125m wide on 3 levels and has a ballroom and an ice rink on either side i hjave never seen anything like it in my life.

I just thoguth i should share my good news with you guys, i will post some pics on the progress later as we are going to watch the Onkaparinga City pageant this morning.

HG

Well done Heaps, me and my mate applied for that job, said they were also doing Rhianna and Snoop dogg.....obviously they overlooked our request!!!!!

Well done mate, let us know how it goes!!

Simon:)

Well done Heaps, me and my mate applied for that job, said they were also doing Rhianna and Snoop dogg.....obviously they overlooked our request!!!!!

Well done mate, let us know how it goes!!

I think they need as many hands as possible mate.....they wanted me to work all weekend but i got lil uns as OH at work.

Give George a ring mate PM me and i will give him your number.

Nice one mate...

Sounds like a well good un...any vacancies!!

There is mate PM me i will let you know the money aint super but its hard but interesting work.

Dan

Congratulations does that mean you get free tickets :biglaugh:

No free tickets i m afraid, mate. but if your on the crew to take it down you can get in and watch the end of the show tho :)

Thanks for the thanks guys, it is hard but interesting work this stage is unreal two ice rinks ballroom it is bigger than anything i have ever seen.

Here are some pics.

Guest sarahsmartiepants

heaps of congrats!!!:biglaugh:

One of my clients hubs does that, he ets around the country a fair bit.

Do me a favour if you see Andre yank his hair for me , he is getting far too much media attention atm!

Guest Guzzler&Sas

OMG - that is fantastic - I really wanted to go to the concert but could not justify $240 per ticket or whatever it is!

Think I will have to settle for Stereosonic on 29 Nov - just need a babysitter for the day/night now! Carl Cox, Paul van dyke, Sneaky Sound System .... awesome!

See you soon mate

Sas

xxx

OMG - that is fantastic - I really wanted to go to the concert but could not justify $240 per ticket or whatever it is!

Think I will have to settle for Stereosonic on 29 Nov - just need a babysitter for the day/night now! Carl Cox, Paul van dyke, Sneaky Sound System .... awesome!

See you soon mate

Sas

xxx

Tell you what get a sitter who will have ours too.....lol.....we need a day out badly.

They reckon each venue costs $5.9M to set up from beginning to end.

Guest Guzzler&Sas
Tell you what get a sitter who will have ours too.....lol.....we need a day out badly.

They reckon each venue costs $5.9M to set up from beginning to end.

think we should start a new posting - babysitters required under the job section ... hahaha!

i watched a programme about Andre and saw how much it cost, but for me to go, that is almost enough for a mini-holiday.

better get the rats ready for surf club!

see you soon

s

xxx

Guest rockpool crab

HG

Hiya...great news..well done you. Had a quick gander at the piccies...you look like you've been doing that job all your life :-)

Looks like a really good job..have fun in the sunshine.

Carol Ann

I think they need as many hands as possible mate.....they wanted me to work all weekend but i got lil uns as OH at work.

Give George a ring mate PM me and i will give him your number.

No free tickets i m afraid, mate. but if your on the crew to take it down you can get in and watch the end of the show tho :)

Thanks for the thanks guys, it is hard but interesting work this stage is unreal two ice rinks ballroom it is bigger than anything i have ever seen.

Here are some pics.

Heaps, my mate got a phonecall today, he's got the job, starts wednesday night, his name is Dean, you might bump into him...i couldn't fit a time in as i look after the kids aswell, but Dean will ask for me , see if there is something i could do!!!

Did you need any particular skill or is it just muscle?

Have fun.

Heaps, my mate got a phonecall today, he's got the job, starts wednesday night, his name is Dean, you might bump into him...i couldn't fit a time in as i look after the kids aswell, but Dean will ask for me , see if there is something i could do!!!

Did you need any particular skill or is it just muscle?

Have fun.

They want me on weds night too................will have to call them 2moro to find out what time..........no skills i am an engineer so it helps me alot.........there are guys from all walks of life doing it........;)