finally in oz ...

Guest mOZzy

we haven't emigrated just yet but hey, it's the 2nd best thing ... we are on our 3 weeks validation trip!!!

just abusing jacqs internet (i am not allowed to mention gra apparently :goofy:)

it's day 6 for us and we are finally feeling like living people again ... jetlag is not nice, i can tell you!

BUT we've been busy and have driven around alot - but still lots more to see.

have been to the beach today for a change (weather was not so nice so far :skeptical:) - and the kids loved it!!!!!

will report back later - promised :cute:

psst psst: i'll put my mobile nr. up in my signature

Guest Guzzler&Sas
we haven't emigrated just yet but hey, it's the 2nd best thing ... we are on our 3 weeks validation trip!!!

just abusing jacqs internet (i am not allowed to mention gra apparently :goofy:)

it's day 6 for us and we are finally feeling like living people again ... jetlag is not nice, i can tell you!

have been to the beach today for a change (weather was not so nice so far :skeptical:) - and the kids loved it!!!!!

I bet you won't abuse her red wine,

Guzzler

Guest Martin and Val

Wecome to Adelaide, Hope you enjoy your trip and soon get back here to stay.

The weather looks like it will be warming up so get yourself a nice Aussie All Rounder Hat.

Enjoy and it's nice to read your post.

have been to the beach today for a change (weather was not so nice so far ) - and the kids loved it!!!!!

Hope you all have agreat time and the weather gets better, its damp and freezing here [ Well whats new ]

We to are valadating our visas soon on the 6th dec via singapore for 5 weeks over xmas [ staying with friends in modbury ], cannot wait. We Cannot make the move permanent yet though asare house sale fell through. :arghh::arghh:

Enjoy adelaide and lets hope we both get there for good , very soon.

Good luck with your plans , and may the new year bring us ALL some luck.

Wayne n Louise.

Hey Susi,

just got your email and thought I would come on here and post what you asked me to, but you beat me to it.

Glad to hear you arrived safely and enjoying it so far, especially the kids.

I haven't been on PIA much over the last month or so, I'm working a lot just now, but I have your number now and will give you a bell to meet up.

See ya and I'll get the glasses ready x

There goes the neighbourhood then:p:biglaugh:

If we don't bump into you again at the shops we will see you all on Saturday.

Pete

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi there and welcome to you all

I do exist and am not just a figment of Guzzler's imagination. We have popped passed and called a few times, but there is nothing like the first few mad days to get out and about and never be home!

See you soon

Cheers

Sas

:wubclub:

Guest chelleron

Hi, i was reading through some threads and there are a few reagarding validation trips, my hubby and i are all set to start the process through an agent, but then our 16 yr old son (who was very keen to get to adelaide ) dropped the "am not going, i want to stay here with my girlfriend". Hubby and i are gutted!!! but thought the validation thing might be an option but not sure ?????

Guest paul_smart

Congrats mozzie In hope it all goes well.:)

Guest paul_smart
Hi, i was reading through some threads and there are a few reagarding validation trips, my hubby and i are all set to start the process through an agent, but then our 16 yr old son (who was very keen to get to adelaide ) dropped the "am not going, i want to stay here with my girlfriend". Hubby and i are gutted!!! but thought the validation thing might be an option but not sure ?????

Ouch tough one.... er maybe show hime some pics of Ozzie babes on the beach?? hel it would have worken for me at 16.

it's a tough age to relocate, but he is young and is he not legaly tied until 18? so if push comes to shove you could make him go? he can always return and as Rachie said it's a holiday to begin with, he may well want to bring her :err:

Take himwith you on your validation trip, after all it's just a holiday.....it may change his mind AND by the time you have your visas he may not be with this girl anymore.

Get your son to come.

We had it with our 15 year old.... swore blind she was only coming until she was 16, had arranged to live with friends next year etc......

She had a great circle of friends, boyfriends etc.

Been here 3 months, and she loves it............... no intention of going back.

She loves school, the sun, her new friends, the beach..... she loves Adelaide.

Si

Hi there and welcome to you all

I do exist and am not just a figment of Guzzler's imagination. We have popped passed and called a few times, but there is nothing like the first few mad days to get out and about and never be home!

See you soon

Cheers

Sas

:wubclub:

hmmm i am still not sure you really exist - but we might actually find out today :biglaugh:

cheers everyone, weather is not so great but warm enough for shorts and tshirts - just a shame we can't take the kids to the beach more often!!

we are driving around alot and have seen much of the south and southeast - will venture into the north next week - so beware :cute:

talk to you lot soon