• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Title
      Liked
      103 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Trakki View Post
      When ours went to Sydney, the company here didn't know anything about it as it was not supposed to go there. We were told it would take 7-8 weeks which it would of had it not had a tour of sydney first!!! Our stuff is now here and we are trying to unpack although Joe and NIamh have not been too helpful!!! I must say though that as much as I am pleased to have my stuff I did quite like having no clutter around. It sort of feels final now, we are not on holiday, we do live here, omg!!! I know that may seem a strange thing to say as we have been here 2 months, kids at school, me at work etc but this is the last thing to get of our journey and everything feels so final. I love it here as do Pete and the kids but I think it is only just sinking in what we have done.
      Glad you got your stuff guys, feels real now dont it!

Anyway, more importantly did Petes golf clubs get there in one piece?;) Do hope so then the gallahs can get up and running!
      Ian, Rachel, Harry 16 & Georgia 13

Arrived in Adelaide 14th June 2008

Title
      Liked
      74 times
      Rep
      Woohoo!! So glad your stuff's arrived - does it feel like Xmas has come early?? :)

Title
      Seaford Meadows, Adelaide, AUSTRALIA woohoo
      Liked
      264 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by ianb View Post
      Glad you got your stuff guys, feels real now dont it!

Anyway, more importantly did Petes golf clubs get there in one piece?;) Do hope so then the gallahs can get up and running!

Yes they did, even the blokes who delivered the stuff tried to convince me to let Pete go golfing this afternoon! Unfortunately for Pete, I have found the wheels for the golf trolley and know which box they are in so he has a trolley which is of no use to him! being the kind loving partner that I am, I closed the box again and put a few others on top! I'm sure he will find them soon!!!

Alipally
      Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
      I was just getting ready to pick the brats er sorry kids up from school when the phone rang. "Hello" said the voice, "Will it be okay to deliver your container to you at 8.30 in the morning?" "YES". Didn't even know it had cleared customs, etc.

So the guitar, golf clubs and PC will be with me in the morning. Tracey has wrangled the day off of work tomorrow at short notice to help. So tee off time 09.00 followed by a jam late afternoon anyone? I'm sure Tracey won't mind.

Pete
      I always wanted to see a man's Nuts on a plate!!!;)

•  
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums