I'm trimming the Ivy!

Denise

We have a house viewing tomorrow!! First one in months, (4th viewing in total), I've spent all day cleaning the house, hiding toys scrubbing floors, the usual. Now I'm about to head to the back to trim the overgrown Ivy in the Pissing rain, freezing cold winter weather.

Please God make it worth it.

Seriously though, had a good chat with our estate agent yesterday and he said this month things have picked up and they have had more offers than in the last 6months, all be it very low offers, they are sensing an improvement.

Is he talking out of his ass or is this really true???? WE WILL SEE

Here's hoping he's being honest (but he is an estate agent after all :biglaugh:)

Seriously though good luck. My uncle is looking after my property in the UK. He told me last week that I had an offer a month ago but he didn't tell me as it was just too insulting to bother with.

Best of luck hun,

Judi x

Guest Rachel & Jeff

Good luck!:jiggy:

Our viewings increased this month although that might have been due to reducing the price but our agent did seem to think things were picking up a bit in general.

Rachel

Here's hoping it all goes well, especially after giving your bush a good trim;),

Your right Denise ........dont even reply to the above:err:.....lol

Ha Ha, I was going to, just thought people would get sick of me putting this thread back to the top. There are more important issues than my bush although its very trim.

Is Topiarist on the MODL list..................:biglaugh:

to·pi·ar·y

adj. Of or characterized by the clipping or trimming of live shrubs or trees into decorative shapes, as of animals.

n. pl. to·pi·ar·ies 1. Topiary work or art.

2. A topiary garden.

Had to look this up on google!! -This is what I spend my time doing now! PIA is going to loose me my job.