great links for xmas pressies delivery from uk

ozzieclare2be

ooooh, Claire,

how thoughtful.

i havent even thought about it yet, except to discuss with the offspring the menu...........bbq on the beach, or, bbq at home??:biglaugh:

Nice link babes, well done

J

thanks hun, some dont seem to work but i found this would just be perfect for my other half

http://www.expatboxes.com/popup.cfm?p_n=24649&p_i=24649

same theres no prawn cocktail though :biglaugh:

a spare packet

Gurlfriend, i have ordered a consignmen of the prawn cocktail crisps.................aren't dad's fab??

If you is good, maybe santa will drop a packet in your stockings!!!!!

J

:biglaugh:

awww hun pretty please, but how will santa get it in my stocking we have no chimney boo hoo xmas wont be the same, unless he comes in through the aircon unit:huh:. If you have a spare packet or 2 it would make my xmas lol;)

my boy Sam, a chocolate officianado, can tell the difference....................mere mortals would get used to it quickly. he is male, what would he know about the medical benefits of cadbury's. Mars bars, a male delight, are absolutely sacrosanct, and should never be tampred with!!!!!!!

he he nutter:biglaugh: but true, my mouth is watering already from the pending prawn cocktail delights thanks hun x:wubclub: