Beaches Beaches and more Beaches.....

Guest graandjac

Guest graandjac

Something for all the beach bums, who have yet to make it out......a few pics to keep you all even more determined to sell that house and get out here.

the beaches are, Southport, Moana, Maslin, Aldinga and Selicks Beach.

These were taken This Wednesday as i drove back from work (at Selicks ) back to Noarlunga.....not a bad route home........;)

a few are missing will add on another post

Something for all the beach bums, who have yet to make it out......a few pics to keep you all even more determined to sell that house and get out here.

These were taken This Wednesday as i drove back from work (at Selicks ) back to Noarlunga.....not a bad route home........;)

Its not all about the beaches you know :SLEEP:, there is other stuff............;)

Guest sarahsmartiepants
Ignore her Gra she's only a hairdresser;),

Guzzler

I just had a thought maybe Gra "works" at Maslins and didnt want to give the game away............or he frequents there and doesnt want anyone looking at him!!!!!:biglaugh:

Guest Guzzler&Sas
I just had a thought maybe Gra "works" at Maslins and didnt want to give the game away............or he frequents there and doesnt want anyone looking at him!!!!!:biglaugh:

You might be on to something there SSP he claims to be working as a landscaper but I wonder is he really an " Uphill Gardener" and if the papers are correct Maslins the place to be,

Guzzler

Guest sarahsmartiepants
You might be on to something there SSP he claims to be working as a landscaper but I wonder is he really an " Uphill Gardener" and if the papers are correct Maslins the place to be,

Guzzler

Next time it is a sunny day we will have to meet there in disguise, and see if we can spot him!

It will have to be a warm day .......or we might not recognise him:biglaugh::huh:

Guest dale_jo@

Now thats Teasing Graham!!!!!!!!

Nearly there!!!!!:arghh:

Guest graandjac

oh yeh Jo that will be your view in the new pad..!!!, so i guess Sarah that if i suggest a day down the beach that you wont want to come:nah:....??, anyhow i dare you..........i will if you will....lol

For the yet to arrive ....tell me how we are ment to lose the on holiday feeling ......i have it everyday

Guest rockpool crab

For the yet to arrive ....tell me how we are ment to lose the on holiday feeling ......i have it everyday

That's what I'm talking about..hope I feel the same as you after 7 months..and I totally intend to..but who knows..we all have different experiences :)

Guest sarahsmartiepants
oh yeh Jo that will be your view in the new pad..!!!, so i guess Sarah that if i suggest a day down the beach that you wont want to come:nah:....??, anyhow i dare you..........i will if you will....lol

You suggest Gra and Iwill be there!! as long as Jaq comes too!:jiggy:

Guest sarahsmartiepants
We have been heer over 7 months and we have not lost that holiday feeling.....its HEAPS GOOD !!! here and long may it last.

Anyone one wanting to frequent Maslins contact AMI for their nasal delivery system...lol

:biglaugh::chatterbox::jiggy::biglaugh: