Wahey!!

froobie

Called ASPC again the other night, as we had heard nothing off them after a promise of reply within 2 weeks. The guy we spoke to told us we had been assigned a case officer AND he had already looked at our file!

Just one problem though . . . everything has been approved except the de facto evidence, apparently there is a letter in the post asking for extra info :unsure:

Has anyone else had this problem? Also, if the relationship is not approved, will the visa still be granted to the main applicant? As I may be able to get a student visa :confused:

Any help greatly appreciated!

Cheers, Lucy x

Hey,

Congrats on the case officer..big step foward!!

On the defacto stuff....we sent everything from photos, evidence of mortgages and insurances, pensions, cards with names, concerts/holiday tickets, bills which showed a common address, statements from friends and rellies......

We sent anything that proved we were together. I'm not sure bout one getting a visa one not.....i think both would get a no...sorry!

Good luck...look forward to a beer when you arrive!

Dan