Were here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest cornish Busdriver

Guest cornish Busdriver

Gday everyone.

We were all moved in but mandys had to go back to Cornwall to finish off sorting the house and dogs out but should be back here again about febuary hopefully.

Were out at christies beach "vincent Street" if theres anyone around this area would be good to meet up for a few VB's.

Update so far:

Arrived sunday 16th, viewed houses monday 17th signed rental agreement tuesday 18th and got licences changed, appiled for TFN and sorted medicare.

Spent the next few days spotting bargains to furnish the house with untill our funiture arrives.

Moved in on the 29th and telephone and internet connect 1st december.

Now looking for a cheap car to get to and fro work.

Well thats about it at the mo.

Matt and Mandy

Guest cornish Busdriver

Im a bitter and real ale drinker, cant stand the girly lager stuff and besides that it gives me gas.

Bitter or ale is safer for any one within a 1km radius of me. :)

Hi Matt welcome to the sunny side.:) I don't do girly stuff neither. I'm on the Coopers at the mo until I find anything better. We are just down the road in Morphett Vale if you want to come round for a beer your more than welcome.

Pete

Guest Libby1971

Welcome here! We're slightly north of you...in a couple of weeks it is the end of term adn we will be social butterflies then. At that point you are more than welcome to pop round for a bevvie, or several.

Take care, glad you are here.

Guest cornish Busdriver

Where bouts is the tavern ?

Im doing well i found my way back home from coles without getting lost today :)

Gday Libby.

Yeah be good to meet up with people ive met on here.

matt