welcome to adelaide becks and dan

Guest dglamoore

Guest dglamoore

You probably won't be reading this for a while but just thinking of you landing this morning so - welcome to Adelaide Becks and Dan ;)

Lisa:cool:

Guest mOZzy

deffinitly big welcome!! (i am not even there yet :rolleyes:)

but we do expect a loooong post with first impressions and therelike ;)

have fun!

Guest happy-jools

Bet you cant beleive it that your actually there and reading posts from the other side. You know I keep mentioning the other side (I feel like Im watching an Episode of LOST - wish I could get over my nerves and just be on the other side, although not in a plane crash like on the real programme).

Hope all is going well. And please post your first impressions soon.xx:):)

Guest becks&dan

Hi guys

Have only just seen this post! Thanks Lisa for the lovely words!

I've been onto the yellow screen and given an update but in general things are going really well. Absolutely loving it here.

Today we've been to the footy but sadly the Crows lost! A good game nevertheless. Off to the Sea & Vines Festival tomorrow and then meeting the landlord of our (hopefully) new pad on Tuesday. I should hopefully hear about a job on Tuesday too. A big day! And it's my birthday so even bigger!

Have a great public holiday tomorrow

Becks

:cool:

Guest Guest75
Hi guys

Have only just seen this post! Thanks Lisa for the lovely words!

I've been onto the yellow screen and given an update but in general things are going really well. Absolutely loving it here.

Today we've been to the footy but sadly the Crows lost! A good game nevertheless. Off to the Sea & Vines Festival tomorrow and then meeting the landlord of our (hopefully) new pad on Tuesday. I should hopefully hear about a job on Tuesday too. A big day! And it's my birthday so even bigger!

Becks

Wahaaayyy!!

Welcome to Adelaide:)

Bit cold at the moment though, hope it's not too much of a let down for you .

Guest becks&dan

No, it's not a let down Tyke!

Life is good here, with or without the sun! Life will just get even better when the sun comes out!

Yeh-hay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becks

Guest Guest75
No, it's not a let down Tyke!

Life is good here, with or without the sun! Life will just get even better when the sun comes out!

Yeh-hay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becks

Great stuff!!!

So glad you are enjoying your arrival here :-)

Guest dglamoore
Off to the Sea & Vines Festival tomorrow and then meeting the landlord of our (hopefully) new pad on Tuesday. I should hopefully hear about a job on Tuesday too. A big day! And it's my birthday so even bigger!

Becks

Good to see everything going well. We went to the festival yesterday - was a great day. Love the idea of being able to buy a wine glass to hang round your neck keeping your hands free to hold the bottle :confused:. We went up to the Parri Estate and they even had a few bits to amuse Dawn and great live music from Hairy Lemon ;)

Enjoy your day!

Lisa:cool: