house sold

Guest jetskitony

Guest jetskitony

Hi,

Well we cant believe it,we have a cash buyer for our house,she wants to move in as soon as possible,i know we should be happy but we have booked return tickets in jan,now we might be only going one way.The lady who wants ours viewed ours oct 4th but chose another as they reduced alot but its fallen through,so we are rushing around in between working full time trying to sort things out.Tonys mum not stopped crying as she thought she would have us for longer.sorry for rambling but cant talk to friends and family as they get upset.if anyone knows of any rentals coming up in Jan please let us know.

Myrtle,Tony,Callum.

Hi,

Well we cant believe it,we have a cash buyer for our house,she wants to move in as soon as possible,i know we should be happy but we have booked return tickets in jan,now we might be only going one way.The lady who wants ours viewed ours oct 4th but chose another as they reduced alot but its fallen through,so we are rushing around in between working full time trying to sort things out.Tonys mum not stopped crying as she thought she would have us for longer.sorry for rambling but cant talk to friends and family as they get upset.if anyone knows of any rentals coming up in Jan please let us know.

Myrtle,Tony,Callum.

Hi there. There was a rental from Jan on here yesterday. It was a friend of Tyke's (Big Al I think) and it was in theWoodcraft area - 3 beds and rental was $280. If you contact Tyke I am sure he will put you in touch.

Best of luck with your move.

Guest tooeasy

congratulations on your new life :biggrinxmas: we have just given notice to break the lease on our 4 bed house on the esplanade in seaford it is currently $375 a week we leave on the 16th jan

Guest ozzy wannabe

Wow that was quick!! congratulations to all of you:winkxmas: and good luck with packing up to move here. Saying the goodbyes is the hardest thing of all:frownxmas:, but Just remember the sun will be shinning when you arrive.

Can't wait to catch up when you get here, and just let me know if you need any help.

:biggrinxmas:

Vicky