Christmas Parties

Moosh

Anyone going to any good work Christmas parties?

I was supposed to be going to one tonight but OH company decided to cancel it at the last minute. :skepticalxmas:

My department is going to Lenzerheide, Hawthorne next week. Not been there but I've heard its nice. :biggrinxmas:

Guest guest569

Our company are taking all the staff to belair for the day to play lawn bowls !!!!!!:embarrassedxmas:

Good job their throwing in all you can eat and drink aswell.:winkxmas:

I was all looking forward to going to Built Environs one on the 13th. Its theme is "Hollywood Glamour".

Unfortunatly the other half is working on this day/night so looks like its feet up in front of the TV instead for me...........watching a Hollywood Movie...:confusedxmas:

J x

Guest Rob and Clare

Our company is going to MorphettVille racecourse for the Moulin Rage, should be good.

We also had an event from work at Lenzerheide and it was excellent. You'll have a great night.

Guest guest569
On a similar subject, anyone else doing a Secret Santa thing for a work colleague and got any good suggestions on what to get? I really want to get hold of the SA Fireman's Calendar but not sure where they sell it.... but if anyone has any better ideas...??

the book shop in the Seaford mall has them for sale.:yesxmas:

Guest guest569
But thats in the deep south!:biggrinxmas:

Oh yes and when ever she comes south she can't get out quick enough !!:biggrinxmas:

Santa will have to get her one then.:laughxmas:

Guest Aussie pat

Took the kids to 'The Beach House' at Glenelg yesterday to make up for dragging them round so much recently as we've just arrived.

Saw what must have been a work Xmas event there. Lots of middle age people with hands shackled to each other wandering round doing various challenges. Dress code was huge pink Bonds knickers (high waisted) worn superman style, pink shower caps and one chap dressed as a sea captain! Try explaining that to two kids!