Gmtv ????

Guest guest569

Guest guest569
Not a clue, but you've got me interested now. What was the "shambles" last year please!!! LOL

Mandy

Apparantly it was an embarrasing display of brits abroad all jumping infront of the cameras and knocking kids over to get their 5 seconds of fame.:realmadxmas:

No chance....not again, we will NOT be going this year. My son (4 years old at the time) and I got trampled on as the cameras swung round to show the crowds. I dived over him to protect him...... we both were pretty shook up afterwards.:frownxmas:

If the cameras are there this year. I suggest you sit out of the crowds, maybe further out towards the sea, as this is where the cameras did a lot of their panoramic shots and zoomed in on people building sand castles etc on the beach.

Judi x

Guest sarahsmartiepants
Me neither - it was truly showcasing the worst of British yob behavour - highly embarassing.:mad:xmas
Noice yeah, real noice!

Glad I didnt go after some of the things I heard. I recon I would have been embarrased to be English in Glenelg that day:arghhxmas:

• 2 weeks later...
GMTV

21st Dec 4pm until 8pm

Glenelg Beach

Apparently if people attend its good promoting SA tourism.

Laura xxx:emoticon-signxmas:

hi laura

have looked on gmtvs web page and seems they are going to sydney and perth but cant see anything about adelaide

please let us know where we should look to confirm this info as dont want to travel to glenelg if there is no need to !

cheers sarah jane

Guest Guest75
This dont take you anywhere?

Some help please?

Rob

Ooooeeerrrr,,,, Sorry about that.It did when I searched!

There are other threads on the subject but can't find the specific one mentioning the problems (strange)

Just enter in GMTV in the search facility in the tool bar at the top of the page. :emoticon-signxmas: