You lot are all on something!!!!!!!

Guest Trakki

I have decided that you lot are all on hullucinogenics!!!!! Dolphins do not exist and if they do, they certainly don't come anywhere near the coast of SA. I have been here just under 3 months and haven't seen any evidence that Dolphins exist. I have been on many different beaches and even went to Port Adelaide today, had a pancake in the pancake cafe and didn't see any Dolphins:arghhxmas:. Can't do the river cruise as the kids would get bored. Therefore I have come to the conclusion that despite it being my life long dream, I have been being told fairy stories ad DOPLHINS DO NOT EXIST!!!!!

Not that I am bitter or anything but I know people that have been here for 2-3 weeks on hols and seen them, but I recon they are on something!!!!!!

Thanks for listening to my rant:realmad::wubclub:

awww dont be disheartened we have been here almost 8 months and i was exactly the same, peeps kept telling me they seen em and no matter how hard i looked i didnt see any and was certain they was hiding everytime i went anywhere near the beach, til about 2 months ago i was at moana beach with the kids and they was playing happily in the water whilst i was stood at the waters edge when all of a sudden one little dolphin there right infront my eyes playing in the surf, i was jumpin up and down with excitement i think i embarrassed the kids, they was screaming at me "calm down mum its only a dolphin" it was in pretty close too i could see it as clear as day, only downside was i was that excited i seen it i forgot to get the camera i had in my hand at the time and try get a pic by time i came back to reality it was gone but the picture is in my memories so thats good enough for me, i havent seen one since, so there ya go it might take a little longer but stick with it you will see one eventually and its worth the wait i can tell ya :smilexmas:

Dawn xx

awww you will see one really soon!! the weather gets nicer and you'll be on the beach even more often!!

i hope you didn't refer to me with the hallucenogenics?!?!

if so then only because you smuggled them into my drink :tonguexmas:

Guest Lulujim

We saw one - we really did I promise!!!! Try Semaphore - the beach is beautiful and if you go after the SLSC have been in the sea, they churn it up and the dolphins come and get the fish!

Hope you see one soon x x

Guest Rob and Clare
I have decided that you lot are all on hullucinogenics!!!!! Dolphins do not exist and if they do, they certainly don't come anywhere near the coast of SA. I have been here just under 3 months and haven't seen any evidence that Dolphins exist. I have been on many different beaches and even went to Port Adelaide today, had a pancake in the pancake cafe and didn't see any Dolphins:arghhxmas:. Can't do the river cruise as the kids would get bored. Therefore I have come to the conclusion that despite it being my life long dream, I have been being told fairy stories ad DOPLHINS DO NOT EXIST!!!!!

Not that I am bitter or anything but I know people that have been here for 2-3 weeks on hols and seen them, but I recon they are on something!!!!!!

Thanks for listening to my rant:realmad::wubclub:

I thought the same thing at first, I got cranky as people told me you will always see them in the Port River, but my first 2 visits I didn't see a thing, since then we've been on 5 port river cruises and seen a min of 4 dolphins and a max of 15, and also see them around the birkenhead bridge each time I've been there since.

I thought the same thing at first, I got cranky as people told me you will always see them in the Port River, but my first 2 visits I didn't see a thing, since then we've been on 5 port river cruises and seen a min of 4 dolphins and a max of 15, and also see them around the birkenhead bridge each time I've been there since.

We see lots all the time down at Moana when we are walking the dog.:biggrinxmas:

Mount Compass golf course:biggrinxmas:...................seemed a bit bizarre playing a shot while a kanga looked on. And there was loads of them ..........a couple of real biggies. I wouldnt have fancied fighting him for my ball!:winkxmas:

Guest 0405delboy

I used to live right near the filthy old Port River and everyday as the train rolled over the bridge there they'd be frollicking around in the toxic waste. North Haven Marina is a very popular spot for them too. I've also seen a huge pod of about 15 down at O'Sullivans Beach. There out there but you really only get to see their fins anyway.:tonguexmas:

Guest Guest75

:laughxmas:

We were out on the boat yesterday,making our way up to Brighton.

Sorry,we saw some Dolphins.

:yesxmas:

Must admit I saw just a fin at first and wondered if it was a bitey thing.

Then saw the curve of the fin and how they were travelling.

4 of them I think heading straight out to sea.

Tried to take a pic but not fast enough.

Hallett Cove is a good place to see them.

Guest ade&emma

I always see them when I walk over Cove Road or walking throught Hallett Cove Conservation Park - me walking not the dolphins. I have also seen a seal playing in the breaking waves at Hallett Cove. I was so excited and pointed it out to an Australian family who were really unimpressed!!!!

I was so excited and pointed it out to an Australian family who were really unimpressed!!!!

1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif

These aussies eh? Mind you I knew an aussie in the UK and he got dead excited when he saw a red squirrel.

Pete

We have only been to the beach twice and have not seen any dolphins but we were in our rental 3 days when we seen a BL***Y RED BACK dangling from the outside chair:mad:xmas

Oooooooh Tracey had her first 'redback' experience yesterday. One crawled over the back of her hand when we were going through our container boxes. They don't look too friendly do they? :biglaugh:

Pete