Here we are

Guest David & Christine

Guest David & Christine

Well we did it, had to rent house in the UK, but here we are at last, we arrived on the 27th November, at the moment living in a fully furnished apartment at Kurralta Park, but last week we managed to secure a year's tenancy on an unfurnished property in Northgate, we move in on 23rd December, our furniture arrives on the 8th January 2009. All the usual legalities have been sorted out, and have bought a car. I am a Plumber/Gas Fitter by trade and have now signed up with "Tafe" to carry out additional training which starts in Feb 2009, but in the mean time I have a temporary licence to trade under supervision. I have contacted many company's but no luck as yet, it seems it may be just to close to Christmas, but Hay Ho, a nice Christmas break in a wonderful place. We would like to hear from anyone in the North Adelaide area. Happy Christmas and New Year. David and Christine:smilexmas::emoticon-signxmas: