playcafe down south

csobrien1966

Hello

most people know us on here I am Chris and my wife is Angela

we have 2 boys Conor and Shea.

Well we have sold our house a couple of months ago to fund a business venture.

We are just about to sign the contracts for a building to be built in Seaford.

We plan to open a big indoor playcafe with a big frame for the older kids and a small

area for the smaller under 3's. It will have a couple of party rooms, and should be

open in july / august 2009.

What do people think? your opinions count to us.

thanks for the replies

chris and angela

Hi,

We go to Play n Fun at Christies every Friday - 'we' as in a big goup of us.

Sounds fantastic and good choice on the location, I'm sure it will be a success when it opens next year.

Is this something you have done before in the UK ?

Best wishes

Tina

Sounds like its too late to ask opinion if you've sold your house and are about to sign contracts! :winkxmas:

population is growing all the time down there and you will be in on the ground floor, best of luck with it, sounds like a good plan.

Based on our start up, I would only say be prepared to be frustrated as things happen slower in oz (or thats how it was for us!)

hi,

we go to play n fun at christies every friday - 'we' as in a big goup of us.

Sounds fantastic and good choice on the location, i'm sure it will be a success when it opens next year.

Is this something you have done before in the uk ?

Best wishes

tina

no never done anything like this

very scared but think we need it down here

Guest Lulujim

Good luck - my toddler goes to those places a lot as she always has excess energy to burn!! There's also a baby area at the one we used to go to.. which was nice to put my baby in ttere safe from the 'big boys and girls'! :smilexmas:

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Godd idea and good luck. That is something that is lacking down this way. Not that I would be using it unless you are going to cater for 16 and 19 yr olds!:eekxmas:

Might be worth trying to get in touch with Dawn - she was the wife of a British Policeman who came over here, and they opened up Wacky Warehouse in Newton/Athelstone - I am sure she'd be happy to share her experiences with you and let you know what to watch out for.

If anyone is in the NE, well worth paying them a visit - it always looks popular!

D