For those who like Catalogue shopping

Moosh

I found this great site called www.ezibuy.com.au and seems to have some nice stuff.

Thought I would share this with you.

Michelle

:emoticon-signxmas:

Hi Michelle

I think I mentioned ezibuy before when someone was looking for some stuff and couldnt find it locally - it might have been Judi. Ezibuy is a NZ company that does mail order to oz too. Its based in Palmerston North near to where we live (well a 40min drive which is near by NZ standards!) Their stuff is pretty good quality and has a whole range of different styles etc to cover just about all ages and occasions. Most of it is cotton. Course, buying stuff in nz from oz would be cheaper for you guys too. My OH really likes the men's stuff . We are coming over Jan 8th for a couple of weeks to visit family so if there's anything you want in a hurry let me know!

best wishes

Mariane