International dialing codes???

Guest KP Nuts

Guest KP Nuts

Help please, I've just tried to make my first call back to the UK, and all I'm getting is

"It's not be able to connect your call, please check the number and try again"

So what the international dialing code I should be using, please.... I've used 44 and the number and then 0044 and the number.

Thanks....

Help please, I've just tried to make my first call back to the UK, and all I'm getting is

"It's not be able to connect your call, please check the number and try again"

So what the international dialing code I should be using, please.... I've used 44 and the number and then 0044 and the number.

Thanks....

+44 then the number without the 0

And if you are ringing an overseas mobile from your mob remeber its just the country code plus the number with a plus sign out front eg to ring a uk mob +447..............(I think UK mob nos begin with a 7) for a uk based person to ring your mob they would ring +614.......(aus mob no starting with 4)

racheal, or anyone i am stuggling to hearstand this i have been trying to fone me sister since i got hear and carnt get through:sad:,,,,, say her mobile is 07456789999

what do i type in first to call her please help, would be a joy to speak to my twin again thanks

suexxx

Guest guest569
racheal, or anyone i am stuggling to hearstand this i have been trying to fone me sister since i got hear and carnt get through:sad:,,,,, say her mobile is 07456789999

what do i type in first to call her please help, would be a joy to speak to my twin again thanks

suexxx

+44 745678999 i think.:wubclub:

+44 745678999 i think.:wubclub:

Note that instead of using +44 from a mobile, you can use 001144 just like from a landline. The advantage of using +44 (or +61 for your Oz numbers) is that wherever you are in the world, it works.

For those of you thinking of calling UK landlines a lot, get a phone card from the newsagent. Works out at 3c a minute to the UK, fab value. The Daybreak card is great, very reliable. Some cheaper cards are not so good, rerouting you all over the world on lines that disconnect a lot. With Daybreak, that very rarely happens.

Guest guest569
just want to say thanks for helping me out i got threw to me twin on her mobile:jiggy:

am so happy we aint spoke for nearly 2 months:wideeyed:now

it was lovely we done nothing but cry most of the time like!!!

sue xxx

Another happy ending. :jiggy:

All we need now is Liverpool to win the Premiership !!!:notworthy:

suexxx

+447456789999

Guest guest569

Some bloody role model he is; glad my kids are Evertonians!!!!

So you wouldn't buy him ??? thought so....we all make mistakes . He's human after all and probably provoked by a blue nose. He's the best soccer player the prem has got .And he wears RED !!!!