We've got our 475 Visa!!!!!

Guest Lulujim

Guest Lulujim

Finally after 8 1/2 months - we have our 475 visa!! :smilexmas:

Really am in total shock and don't know whether to laugh or cry!!! :realmadxmas:

Our agent told us time and time again that a letter with my OH's job offer would not make a difference to our aplication - but we have read so many posts on here and other sites saying it does - I asked my agent to give me DIAC's number.

Reluctantly she did, and James called last night - the lady at the office, Sylvia, was extremely helpful (helped being English I think!) and said could we forward the job offer by email and she'd get her manager to look at it. We did so immediatley - that was 11pm last night, and this morning the visa was granted - yeah!!! :laughxmas:

We are so thrilled, but I know lots of you are still waiting - but it might be worth a call and if you get a nice person on the end of the phone, you never know what might happen. :winkxmas:

Anyway - off to call some people now!!

Guest ReadyPenny

Huge Congratulations Alexis!!!! We did exactly the same with the job offer etc and it seemed to work for us too!!

So glad you have finally got it, you'll be able to have a fan dabby dosy Crimbo now with lots to look forward to in the new year.

Best wishes, so chuffed for you hun

Mandy

so glad to hear your great news alexis you have waited so long for it, i remember you congratulating us when we got ours.

only just got the net set up in our house so will have to keep in touch.

good look with the next step get those flights booked gurl :cutexmas:

have a fab christmas, you deffo will now youve got the golden ticket

suexxx:emoticon-signxmas:

I told you yours would be next!!! So so chuffed for you, infact when you called I was so excited I took a wrong turn and ended up 1hour and 1/2 late for my party today, really really pleased.

Now we can plan together , how exciting, I feel our visa is now justified , rolll on 2009.

I told you yours would be next!!! So so chuffed for you, infact when you called I was so excited I took a wrong turn and ended up 1hour and 1/2 late for my party today, really really pleased.

Now we can plan together , how exciting, I feel our visa is now justified , rolll on 2009.

wow aint been on for that long just want to say good luck hun am made up you got your golden ticket too:biggrinxmas:

keep intouch and let us know how your getting along, we are been here 6 weeks now!!

where thinking of living when are you coming over good luck anyway

Ha ha Fan- ****ing- tastic !!!!!:jiggy:

You can both stop worrying about that programme going out in afew weeks now. I told you youwould have it by Christmas didn't I? :biglaugh: Did it with loads of time to spare.

Now you can really enjoy your Christmas and then get your plane tickets booked. Niamh will be made up when I tell her Maggie is coming back over.

:emoticon-signxmas:

Pete

Guest Martin and Val

Fantastic News Alexis, James, Maggie and Florence, Congratulations to you all. What a great Christmas present.

When do you intend to move over? Good luck with all the preparations and see you soon.

Happy Christmas and New Year.

Martin and Val

36_1_11.gif 36_16_11.gif 26_11_8.gif

Guest Lulujim

:smilexmas: Thanks so much for all your nice replies - we are so so excited - spent all last night chatting and planning and as soon as we know how James' work take the tv programme - we'll be booking flights!!

Have a lovely Christmas!

Just off to change signature - waited a long time to do this!! :biggrinxmas:

wow aint been on for that long just want to say good luck hun am made up you got your golden ticket too:biggrinxmas:

keep intouch and let us know how your getting along, we are been here 6 weeks now!!

where thinking of living when are you coming over good luck anyway

Hi Sue

Yep, got ours last Monday, couldn't believe it although felt quite guilty and wanted Alexis to get hers before us!!

Looking to live in Flagstaff Hills or somewhere near there??

Have a great first christmas in Adelaide and we will have a great last one in England.

Denise

Guest Martin and Val
Finally after 8 1/2 months - we have our 475 visa!!

Just had a thought, wont forget the date of your Visa! It's was on Mums birthday!!

And I thought she didn't work on her birthdays!!!!!

8_1_231.gif

Well done and good luck

Martin

Guest Lulujim

And I thought she didn't work on her birthdays!

Martin

Haha!! Thank you - will Pm you soon - got so much to sort out.... Please thank your mum from me :winkxmas:

P.s - it was our 6 year wedding anniversary too!!

Hi Alexis, well done & congratulations, sorry missed your post saying you had got yours too, and not long after us, it's been a good month for us 475'ers.

Moira & John

Finally after 8 1/2 months - we have our 475 visa!! :smilexmas:

Really am in total shock and don't know whether to laugh or cry!!! :realmadxmas:

Our agent told us time and time again that a letter with my OH's job offer would not make a difference to our aplication - but we have read so many posts on here and other sites saying it does - I asked my agent to give me DIAC's number.

Reluctantly she did, and James called last night - the lady at the office, Sylvia, was extremely helpful (helped being English I think!) and said could we forward the job offer by email and she'd get her manager to look at it. We did so immediatley - that was 11pm last night, and this morning the visa was granted - yeah!!! :laughxmas:

We are so thrilled, but I know lots of you are still waiting - but it might be worth a call and if you get a nice person on the end of the phone, you never know what might happen. :winkxmas:

Anyway - off to call some people now!!