Christmas

Guest caoimhe

Guest caoimhe

Well we arrived here 1 month today and I can honestly say I admire anyone who comes here without knowing anyone!!!

I have 2 uncles and 2 aunts and loads of cousin's here, so today was amazing for Stephen, Myself and the kids, it was as near to a christmas day as they will ever get here and we all had a ball.

Merry Christmas to all and especially to those with no family here. It is only now I know we are truly blessed:cutexmas:

Guest redfoxy

Hi Sue, Weve been here 3 months and we dont know anyone properly, just a couple of nice couples we met on one the these sites before we came. We also met the neighbours and some folk at work but no one close, no family and still here alone really, just us 2 and the silly cat ! Like your avatar ! My husband is a LFC fan, and misses it all soo much, we live in Seaford at the moment but may build in Aldinga..do you like it there ?

Guest LOOBYLOO

Hi

Arrived here on 30th Nov - no family over here. We've had a great Christmas. Been down to the beach today - our boys got bodyboards for Christmas and had a great Boxing Day. Spoken to our family back home on skype - would we swap what we've got to be back in Scotland -NO. It's what you make it - I've never seen my boys so happy!

Guest norah battie

Our first Christmas here was last year...us and the two kids for dinner...felt odd..this year 14 Aussies at the table...all great friends....felt brilliant and it was a cold Aussie dinner....

Hi Sue, Weve been here 3 months and we dont know anyone properly, just a couple of nice couples we met on one the these sites before we came. We also met the neighbours and some folk at work but no one close, no family and still here alone really, just us 2 and the silly cat ! Like your avatar ! My husband is a LFC fan, and misses it all soo much, we live in Seaford at the moment but may build in Aldinga..do you like it there ?

have pm'd you ok redfoxy

suexxx

Hi

Arrived here on 30th Nov - no family over here. We've had a great Christmas. Been down to the beach today - our boys got bodyboards for Christmas and had a great Boxing Day. Spoken to our family back home on skype - would we swap what we've got to be back in Scotland -NO. It's what you make it - I've never seen my boys so happy!

ave pm'd you linda

suexxx

Guest KP Nuts

Hi we arrived on the 11th November, and didn't have anyone here, but thanks to a meet up at Henley Beach, a BBQ, and the beach on Christmas day, have made a few friends now.

redfoxy, where in Seaford Rise are you????

we are in seaford rise too hun, next time we have a barbie will give you a shout x:smilexmas: