Hope you all had great nights

Guest Trakki

As the title says, I hope you all had great times seeing in the new year. Looking forward to hearing all your accounts. We I am afraid to say are rather boring. I got in from work at 1030pm, wrapped Jacks presents up and we were in bed by 1130pm. We never tend to stay up as we are normally woken in the early hours as it is Jack birthday. Well, our biggest is now 8. Told him to ake the most of his birthdays while he is young as when he is older he will no doubt be hung over or asleep from the night before!!!! lol

ANyway, hope you all had fab times and wishing you all the best for 2009.

As the title says, I hope you all had great times seeing in the new year. Looking forward to hearing all your accounts. We I am afraid to say are rather boring. I got in from work at 1030pm, wrapped Jacks presents up and we were in bed by 1130pm. We never tend to stay up as we are normally woken in the early hours as it is Jack birthday. Well, our biggest is now 8. Told him to ake the most of his birthdays while he is young as when he is older he will no doubt be hung over or asleep from the night before!!!! lol

ANyway, hope you all had fab times and wishing you all the best for 2009.

Happy new year to you all and happy birthday to the big lad

Guest cazzie

Happy New Year everybody!

Bill and I had a fantastic night. We babysat our granddaughter until 11pm, then we headed off to Seacliff beach and had our own private party under the stars. We took a bottle of champers and crisps and had a giggle and a smooch - very romantic. After watching the fireworks at Glenelg we headed back home and Bill serenaded me with a few songs on his guitar. I felt very, very happy and very fortunate. Hope everyone enjoyed their evenings too and that you all feel ok today!

happy new year to everyone - we had a quiet one too in front of the telly and the webcam !

happy birthday to jack ! hope you have a lovely day.

all the best

sarah jane

Guest donna T
Happy New Year everybody!

Bill and I had a fantastic night. We babysat our granddaughter until 11pm, then we headed off to Seacliff beach and had our own private party under the stars. We took a bottle of champers and crisps and had a giggle and a smooch - very romantic. After watching the fireworks at Glenelg we headed back home and Bill serenaded me with a few songs on his guitar. I felt very, very happy and very fortunate. Hope everyone enjoyed their evenings too and that you all feel ok today!

It sounds as if Australia is growing on you Cazzie! Glad you had such a lovely night - xx

Guest KP Nuts

Another quiet night by us also, watching the fireworks on tv......

Happy 8th Birthday Jack, hope your having a fab time.

Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year, and all the very best for 2009.

Us to a quiet one in comparison to previous hogmanay's but really goood. We went to the Balti house (that place is fab, been twice in a week) and then headed to Brighton to watch the fireworks..... was really weird sitting on a beach watching fireworks, the kids loved it!! Then home to watch some TV with the fizzy white and the fireworks from Sydney!! Different but really good New years for us x

we spend most of the evening at our neighbours playing rockband on the wii - was good fun!!! (i promise i didn't sing!!)

kids fell over at 9pm, oh followed 20min later and i managed 11pm.

missed everything ... as usual :biglaugh:

and Happy Birthday Jack the (big) Lad!!!!

Guest happy feet

Well we spent last one at friends.. got in at 4am, doing the singing all nite, kids didn't get a look in. Great nite...

Happy birthday jack

cara xxx

Happy New Year to everyone on PIA and Happy Birthday Jack.

Well I spent my last New Years Eve in UK at work, tried to get the night off but Manager refused my request. Ended up doing the worst nightshift I've had for months, ward was full 30 patients and only 3 of us turned up the 4th member of staff rang in sick. Ah well cant wait till next year.

Jo x

Guest caoimhe
we spend most of the evening at our neighbours playing rockband on the wii - was good fun!!! (i promise i didn't sing!!)

Santa left 1 of those at our house, Stephen hasn't gotten off the thing since:elvis: and he has been singing too

We went to a friends for a BBQ and were home by 10pm so just seen the new year in quietly ourselves watching fireworks on TV.

Happy new year to all and a belated happy birthday to Jack--Oh to be 8 again:notworthy: