Unhappy Shot down in flames

Hi everyone,Well where do i begin.I contacted numerous agents ( 8 in all ) and after successfully having enough points on all of them started to try and convince my family about the move which took a couple of months but they all came around to the idea.Decided to go with visa bureau got the forms through and arranged a phone call from one of the agents.When they rang we were told i needed 900 hours of study time to go for the temp visa which came as a shock and now have been told we have to wait until the immigration law changes this year... if it does at all. To say we are gutted is some what of an under statement .Now it seems we are destined to stay in this god forsaking place

Hi, sorry to hear about your situation. I am not aware of how to go about getting a Visa, not at that stage yet, let alone a temporary one. There are many people who are going for, and have been succesful with that visa, why not ask a specific question to get you started.

Sorry I can't be of any help, keep plugging away at your family with all the positives.

Best of luck.

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums