removals in to-morrow

Guest happy feet

Guest happy feet

well finally it is all happening, removals coming tom, been at it for weeks, getting everything ready. Should have been moving out tom and rental moving in, but as most of you know it fell through. Also found out container not even leaving before end of feb (only taking part container), so we wont be getting stuff till may at least!!:err:

4 weeks to-day i will just have arrived at singapore, although i can't wait, i am also scared. Recent threads on here have made me even more scared about the big move, money wise, worried about paying bills both side's until house rented.

Think with it know happening and being so close the scared side is hitting in, it has always been me who has wanted to get out of this country, kids never happy about it, and feeling guilty about what i am doing, knowing it could be me that want's to come back after everything i have put them through...

Deep down i know it is normal to feel this way, and can't wait to start living my new life. Knew i could vent my thoughts on here and get some support.

Thanks in advance

cara xxx:notworthy:

Guest Martin and Val

Good luck with everything Cara,

We know exactly how you feel. When we left the UK we had no tenants and we left the house empty. We arrived to government accommodation on arrival which was just the ticket and cheap rent.

The day we found our long term rental we found a tenant for our house back in England.

So it all fell into place and we must admit it wasn't easy but we have no regrets what so ever.

All the best

Martin

Guest Django

How exciting Cara:jiggy: Don't get scared. Its an adventure. Its a great adventure to be looked forward to not dreading. The challenges that lay ahead is far better than stuck in a routine of school, food, bills to pay, work, etc.

There is so much to explore, see and do here. Its a big country full of unfamilar animals, shops, laws, lifestyle, etc, etc, etc.

As the only rapper that can sing once said 'don't worry, be happy.';)

Pete

Guest happy feet
How exciting Cara:jiggy: Don't get scared. Its an adventure. Its a great adventure to be looked forward to not dreading. The challenges that lay ahead is far better than stuck in a routine of school, food, bills to pay, work, etc.

There is so much to explore, see and do here. Its a big country full of unfamilar animals, shops, laws, lifestyle, etc, etc, etc.

As the only rapper that can sing once said 'don't worry, be happy.';)

Pete

love it pete.. don't worry be happy. could rely on you to make me smile...Thanks mate:notworthy:

Guest Django

Cara,

What you will find out once you get here is that you are not on your own. People that are already here will offer help. Take it. It can at first appear daunting but its so not. The only thing that makes it hard is the jet lag. Those here understand what you are going through as we have all been there, done that.

It won't be long and you will be here help out those just coming over. Thats the way it works.

Pete

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Cara

feeling exactly the same way at the moment. were due to have shippers in next Monday but our completion date has been delayed by two weeks, so that is now on hold. Still planning on 23rd Feb but flights not booked yet.

I had my car stolen and written off on Boxing Day, my beautiful pink one, so have got all the hassle of the insurance claim as well as the packing, planning, bill cancelling etc.

My OH and daughter are devastated that the internet and Sky TV will be disconnected at the end of next week and they will have to live without it for a whole month!!!!

Chin up girl, it will all work out.

Best of British to you, you will be fine x

Mandy

Guest Rachel & Jeff

Hi Cara

Most people seem to have these last minute doubts and most get through it but it doesn't stop you worrying does it.

Our packers come next Wednesday and so far I'm OK. Maybe the reality hasn't hit me yet and will only come to a head when I say bye to my kids (18 & 22) which I am not looking forward to.

Rachel