anyone free????

Guest happy feet

Guest happy feet

Hi all,

We our arriving on the 5th feb and staying at the midway apartments for a month while we look at rentals for long term.:unsure: I might be being cheeky, but as we didn't get meet and greet (long story) i was woundering if any one was free sometime that week to give us a little tour of the area's, and it would be nice to just meet someone else while we going through the lost phase, if you know what i mean...

Hope you don't mind me asking:notworthy: but the scared and worry bit really kicking in know..

thanks in advance

looking forward to next PIA meeting hopefully be there for it, and meet all you great people

Cara xx

Hi Cara,

I would love to meet you at the airport but you've chosen the wrong week. The 5th is right in the middle of a 7 day work stretch for Tracey.

Let me know when you are over your jet lag and we shall arrange to meet up.

Pete

Guest redfoxy

Hiya, DOnt worry it will be ok.. we wer going to stay there last sept when we arrived but decided to stay on coast at Birghton instead and paid over the odds !! do you get broadband there ?? cos you really need it..if not join alibrary cos you need the net to look for jobs and a home. We are wokring but may have time at weekends. If you need to ask anything ask away on here it is a really good forum. Also if you want to ask anything agin ask away we have only been hear 4 months but learned so much !! Good luck and chill out it will all fall into place.

Lynne x

Guest SA Great

HI Guys,

I would be more than happy to show you around on The Friday from about 2pm if you wish. I will just have to check my diary when I get home from today but at this stage I am fairly certain I am free.

Let me know how many of you there are?

I will write again later when I get home.

Barry

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Cara

I dont think you are being cheeky at all -just sensible. Sorry we are not there to help you, would have done so gladly. But hey, you will be there when we are so I might be asking that very same favour of you shortly. LOL

Guest happy feet
HI Guys,

I would be more than happy to show you around on The Friday from about 2pm if you wish. I will just have to check my diary when I get home from today but at this stage I am fairly certain I am free.

Let me know how many of you there are?

I will write again later when I get home.

Barry

Thank you Barry, but some one else has offered. Thank you very much :notworthy:for your kindness

Catch up when we get there

Cara

Guest happy feet
Hi Cara,

I would love to meet you at the airport but you've chosen the wrong week. The 5th is right in the middle of a 7 day work stretch for Tracey.

Pete

Thanks anyway Pete, be good to meet up with you all when we get settled

Cara

Guest happy feet
Hi Cara,

Pete

Hi Cara

I dont think you are being cheeky at all -just sensible. Sorry we are not there to help you, would have done so gladly. But hey, you will be there when we are so I might be asking that very same favour of you shortly. LOL

Hi Mandy

Thanks honey for your words.. If I'm not working when you arrive i will gladly meet up with you and help you out...Just let me knowxxxx

Guest SA Great

No worries guys. It is probably best if you meet someone who is new (We have been here 18 years!) as you are in the same boat. Anyway, the offer still applies if you change your mind!

Barry