Cleland, Gorge orCuddlee creek

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Guest sarahsmartiepants

I dont want necessarily the best but the shortest walking park for koalas and kangapoos! I have a MIL visiting who is not too good on her pins!!! She wants to go to feed the kangas, but I think CLeland will be too much of a walk for her............any help???????????????????

I dont want necessarily the best but the shortest walking park for koalas and kangapoos! I have a MIL visiting who is not too good on her pins!!! She wants to go to feed the kangas, but I think CLeland will be too much of a walk for her............any help???????????????????

Do you get on with your MIL :dull: that could influence my opinion ;)

Guest sarahsmartiepants
Do you get on with your MIL :dull: that could influence my opinion ;)
WWWWWEEEELLLLLLL yes they are actually fine she wants to see kangas and i want to let her see them sooooo I need to know which is good for feeding snd less wakling!

WWWWWEEEELLLLLLL yes they are actually fine she wants to see kangas and i want to let her see them sooooo I need to know which is good for feeding snd less wakling!

Well the Roobidoos at Clelend are not that far away from the main Entrance, also you may be able to get a wheelchair i know they do them you could give em a bell.

That way you could see alot lot more....:idea:

Hi S,

we went to victor harbor for the day then urumbira (sorry about the spelling) but the kangaroos weren't too far away from the main entrance and also you got to go into the koala enclosure and feed them and pet them free of charge, with as many photographs as you wanted (taken by yourself).

I have been to clelland which I feel is much better, but the koala enclosure is far better at urumbira).

Hope this helps.

ps. thanks for not listening to Andi with regards to her new hair do!

Cx

Having visited cleland and gorge wildlife parks , both are very good . However theres definately less walking at gorge and so much to see, many roos to feed and other animals, cuddling koalas etc.

Justleave take the MIL to the rocking horse at Gumeracha on the way home , and leave her at the top, its close to gorge.

Enjoy

Louise

I'd definitely go for Cudlee Creek as when we went (albeit a year ago) you don't pay extra to hold a Koala and it's just a nice smaller, gentler place. We went there first and then Cleland and it will hold a special place as our first!