SIR Passed!

Guest Vicks&Stu

Guest Vicks&Stu

Hi all

Haven't been on for a while. For all of you whose things have been moving, I'm jealous it sems like the Koalas will be near you soon.

Just thought i would let you know we passed the SIR on Tuesday. The DIMA goes in on Monday, and then the long wait.

For me it's only really now started to feel real. I'm getting scared, but also more excited.

Vicks &stu

Guest happy-jools

Congrats to you both. NOw in for the long ride. Our DIMIA App went in a month ago, its kinda of weird having nothing to do now just wait. :mad:

Bloody awful actually, it was much better when we were racing around getting forms completed, signed etc.

But welcome to the waiting game.;)

Guest Aussiebound

Good luck with the wait - we have just sent ours in too.

At least its waiting over the summer so we can practise those barbies while we wait!

Sarah

Guest The Bowmans

Congratulations on your sponsorship, really pleased for you. Only another 4 million page form to complete + meds and pcs and you're there!

Seriously guys, good luck with your application - if you need any help just shout.

Deena :)