Tracey it's the middle of the night!

Guest ReadyPenny

Guest ReadyPenny

Tracey

What are you doing logged on in the middle of the night :biglaugh:

I do hope poor Niamh is not having trouble sleeping again, have you resolved that problem yet?

Mandy

I am on nights so am sneakily using the computer. Niamh still has a slight rash but is sleeping better according to Pete. She fell asleep straight away last night so I think tiredness just got the better of her.

Thanks for the kind thought. i am not mad and awake for no reason. Its my last one tonight. Have not slept too well due to the heat but never mind thats life.

hope you are ok

Guest ReadyPenny

Oh good, am glad she is asleep - bet Pete is too! We are fine thanks, just cant wait to move now but our buyers have delayed by 2 weeks. Should be exchanged by end of next week though and still hoping to fly on 23rd.

See you there soon, feel for you too working nights on a Saturday, but at least you are working "over there" and not here!

Mandy

I'm sure Pete will be snoring well although another hour and Joe will be waking him up!!:biglaugh:

thats great that it should all be sorted. Let us know when you are definitely coming.

Take care, good luck and thanks for your kind thoughts.:wubclub: