It's Snowing !!!!

Anne B

Started snowing about 15 minutes ago and now it's really heavy and settling everywhere. Kids are getting excited. Just getting dark now so will have to see what it's like in the morning. Lots of snow from Russia predicted this week. Better dig out the wellies for the walk to school !!! :jiggy:

No snow as yet in Cumbria, was hoping to be snowed in and unable to get to work tonight. Oh well not to be at least it's my last one of this set, then only 4 more before I finish what a great feeling.:D

Jo x

Hi Jo.

4 shifts left. It was so weird when i finished last week. Hope the next few shifts go quick for you.

As for snow, here in East Anglia it's been on and off all day, started settling now though. Got to much to do so can't afford to be trapped at home LOL.

Guest Lisa & Kevin

Yep it's snowing here in Sandhurst too :D

Been wishing for lots of snow, we're not going ski-ing this year :sad: as we don't know when we'll get our Visa.

Got our Case Officer last week and going for our medicals tomorrow :skeptical: dreading it!!

Really want my boys to be able to have the chance to build a snowman, go sledging and have a snowball fight before we head down under.

It'll be an 8-10hr car journey to the snowy mountains in Oz.

Wonder how much we'll have when we wake in the morning?

Guest happy feet

Been in Blackpool 8 yrs and it has never really snowed, so kids never really seen it...Woke up this morning and we have snow..OMG, what a bad day to have it... Last day in England, leave for manchester airport to-night, flying out tom morning, just hope after all the ups and downs we don't get delayed!!!!

Good luck to you all

Cara xxx

Been in Blackpool 8 yrs and it has never really snowed, so kids never really seen it...Woke up this morning and we have snow..OMG, what a bad day to have it... Last day in England, leave for manchester airport to-night, flying out tom morning, just hope after all the ups and downs we don't get delayed!!!!

Good luck to you all

Cara xxx

Hope you make it to the airport OK and the flight isn't cancelled. It's the last thing you want!

School was cancelled today so the kids had some fun in the garden. Snow was about 6 inches deep. May be more snow tonight - the worst snow in the south east for 18 years, which I remember well as I spent 6 hours stuck in my car on the M11 in a blizzard trying to get home from work !!