Two down.... One to go............

Guest KP Nuts

Guest KP Nuts

Well as some of you know the twins started school just before christmas, but didn't have a very good time settling in.

But they've now been at school just over a week and Emma has made 5 aussie friends that all go round each other's houses (my turn soon I think wacko.gif) and has a better social life than me (not difficult at the moment) ..... and Matthew's just had a friend round for tea.........jiggy.gif

So only got Christopher (14) to go now, oh and me.........:unsure:

But I'm happier about the twins.:)

I always think we worry too much about the children. I know I was concerned how they, but Jack especially, would take to moving to the otherside of the world and settling in. Now we have done the deed I can see that its true what everyone told me. They will settle and find new friends sooner and easier than the rest of us. Now a few months in they are totally settled in their school and have made some very firm friends. They also seem to be happy which in turn makes it easier for us to relax and stop worrying whether we should have stayed in the UK and not drag them away from their friends.

Pete