beautiful 5 bed rental available from March 16th McLaren Vale

Guest cunnah10

Guest cunnah10

If anybody is looking for an absolutely beautiful 5 bed rental with it's own acre of gardens....surrounded by acres and acres of vineyards then let me know ... i will put you in touch with Darren at Phil McMahon real estate.

The property is gorgeous :main lounge is at least 30 foot...then there is an additional huge family room....5 bedrooms(all really big..with lovely views)air con/heating plus a wood burner in main front lounge!huge outdoor fully covered entertaining area is fantastic also and there is plenty of space for the kids to have fun(comes with trampoline, basketball net,swings & slide and a treehouse)

It really is lovely and only a few minutes drive from McLaren Vale Main Road with all

the local shops and school etc..

Let me know if you are interested...i can forward you on lots of photos and put you in touch with Phil McMahon..it has NOT been advertised yet!!!

Gill

Guest cunnah10
If anybody is looking for an absolutely beautiful 5 bed rental with it's own acre of gardens....surrounded by acres and acres of vineyards then let me know ... i will put you in touch with Darren at Phil McMahon real estate.

The property is gorgeous :main lounge is at least 30 foot...then there is an additional huge family room....5 bedrooms(all really big..with lovely views)air con/heating plus a wood burner in main front lounge!huge outdoor fully covered entertaining area is fantastic also and there is plenty of space for the kids to have fun(comes with trampoline, basketball net,swings & slide and a treehouse)

It really is lovely and only a few minutes drive from McLaren Vale Main Road with all

Let me know if you are interested...i can forward you on lots of photos and put you in touch with Phil McMahon..it has NOT been advertised yet!!!

Gill

forgot to add it will be advertised as a renewable 6 month lease(not 12 months like most)and the rent is only $350 per week!!!!pets are more than welcome!!Also has an in and out driveway AND a double carport..and it's own orchard full of fruit trees!

Gill

Guest cunnah10

Gill

this property will be getting advertised on the internet through Phil McMahon next week...but if you want to come for a look around before then please feel free to email me direct

gillcunnah@hotmail.co.uk