Happy Birthday Django!

The Monaghans

Curse 'facebook' :biglaugh:

Thanks guys and Liz for announcing it to the world.:P:biglaugh:

Yep it says on the calendar 'pete is old today' As if I needed reminding.:biglaugh:

Thanks again

Pete

Guest Martin and Val
Happy Birthday Pete! :jiggy:

Did the kids make you a cake? :o

They weren't allowed due to the amount of candles. The fire department need more notice than what was given as if it has a lot of candles they need to stand by with the hose just in case the birthday boy runs out of wind!!!;)

Happy birthday Pete.

Thank you to everyone that has posted on this thread. I have had a great day.

Never stood in the garden at 10 o'clock at night in just my shorts on my birthday before. :biglaugh: The usual was to spend the day looking through the window at the rain with the central heating on.

Thanks again. Now its off to bed as I've had a few celebratory pale ales. :jimlad:

Pete

Thank you to everyone that has posted on this thread. I have had a great day.

Never stood in the garden at 10 o'clock at night in just my shorts on my birthday before. :biglaugh: The usual was to spend the day looking through the window at the rain with the central heating on.

Thanks again. Now its off to bed as I've had a few celebratory pale ales. :jimlad:

Pete

Well you would have been spending it infront of the fire looking at the snow if you hadnt have made the move so good for you. Happy Birthday