i know its boring but...

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Does anyone know how to clean out an IRON, was doing a bit today and all rusty looking water came out. I have been very good and used distiled water in it.

sarah

Guest Lulujim

In the UK you can buy stuff called 'scale away'. you make it up with boiling water, tip in kettle and it cleans it out and comes out through the holes! Try the cleaning aisle in Woolies???

Guest sarahsmartiepants

i bought a new one today in Marion, couldnt be bovered with cleaning it in the end!

I dont iron much these days since I have been here I used to iron every sunday morning in the UK. But here I make the kids do their own (not they do! they wear it with creases) I only get the iron out every 2 weeks or when i need something to wear!!

sarah