In a Frenzy today!

Guest ReadyPenny

Guest ReadyPenny

Well a few weeks ago I "bailed" out the house in order to net it down to what we were shipping to Adelaide. However, with the packers arriving on Friday, we have had to start again today and I cant believe how much more stuff I have had to bail out. I have had my head in the oven with a steam cleaner all day today (managed not to turn the gas on though:biglaugh:)

Tommorrow we have to clean shoes, bikes, tools and pack suitcases to move to our in laws on Friday night after the bed has gone!! Then for the weekend, yet more cleaning of the whole flamin house, because hopefully we should complete on Tuesday. I thought when I finished work at Christmas I could have a couple of months off but no such luck. It's a hard life being a woman!!

Am sure it will be worth it, otherwise I may just have to turn the gas on after all!

Mandy

Awwww! I feel for you with the packing for shipping. It's hard work let alone moving at the same time. We haven't shipped our bed but we have sold it and now are on mattresses on the floor! We shipped a little more than we hoped in a little less space than we were quoted (by stuffing furniture etc) so we were quite pleased. Wow, you really haven't got long to go! We have twice as long - although that isn't a long time either! Scary how quick it flies by. I'm going to be in your place in a fortnight - eeeek!!!!

Guest Martin and Val
I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end

It certainly is worth it! Enjoy your last few weeks packing and moving around.

Good luck to all those about to make the move.

Martin

Guest Snape Family

Mandy

Good luck with everything, we are hoping to sell our house shortly and will be in the same position as yourself.

Though I am trying to get quotes for shipping stuff over and so far they are coming out at about £5k for a 20ft container. I hope to get this down.

We hope to move out to Adelaide in June, do you know where you want to settle in particular, and have you been out before?

Tracey