Last post before leaving the U.K

Guest ems

Hey everyone.

Been great chatting to everyone on here over the last year and thank you so much for all the helpful advice that has been given.

It would have been so much harder not being on this forum.

Take care everyone and looking forward to meeting you all soon.xxx

7_2_101.gif;)

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb098&pp=ZJxdm314YYGB

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Emma

By the time you read this you will either be halfway or there!!! Hope it all goes well for both of you and am really looking forward to your first post from down under too.

Take care and see you in a couple of weeks

mandy and Co

Guest Jen & Did

Hi can't believe your time here is up. Safe journey to you both. Hopefully we won't be too far behind you and can eventually meet up. Look forward to reading your news in the future.

Take care both of you

Jen & Did

Guest Martin and Val

Good luck to you both hope it all works out just how you want it to. The weather is warming up again this weekend just ready for when you get here, enjoy it and have fun.

Martin and Val

Thanks everyone. Sat in Hong Kong waiting for next flight at the mo. Doesn't depart till 23:40 and Alicia is getting a bit bored ( very tired though).

No probs at all with the first leg of the journey. Apart from Alicia wanting to get up and down and this poor bloke sat next to us had to as well. Thankfully he thought it was funny but she didn't want to leave the window seat.

All i'll say is thank god for high school musical 3, that settled her a bit.

Just want to be there now. Hoping we get a bit more sleep this time.

Take care, see you all soon.xx

Guest happy feet

Welcome girls, we finally meet.... Sorry if you introduced ourselves abit early....she had only just got to apartment..... Great to finally meet you both.

love

cara x

Guest ReadyPenny

Emma

Great to see you online, although as its 3.40am there I was wondering why!!!!! How did it all go and what do you think so far? How hard was it to go through the departure gate on Thursday?

Have been checking every couple of hours for your post!

Mandy

Emma

Great to see you online, although as its 3.40am there I was wondering why!!!!! How did it all go and what do you think so far? How hard was it to go through the departure gate on Thursday?

Have been checking every couple of hours for your post!

Mandy

Hi Mandy.

Yes early hours of the morning but unfortunately Alicia is no longer tired. She went to sleep at 5 yesterday and i thought she'd sleep through but i obviously thought wrong. Looking like another tiring day ahead.

I thought i'd sit down this evening and do a proper first post. All i'll say for now is wow.

See you soon and promise i'll get that post done soon. Take care.xx

Bet you can't wait till you get here.

welcome to Adelaide ladies !!! What do you think of our lovely weather ???:D

Cheers Passionate pom. The weather is truely amazing. When i stepped out of the airport it just hit us and what a feeling that was. I think i can used to this lol.