Down Under Live

Guest Milliesdad

Guest Milliesdad

Just in case any of you were intending to head to this show on 21st/22nd March please note that it has been postponed. From their website:

The Down Under Live event, planned for the 21st March at Excel, has had to be postponed. The new dates for the show will see it partnering the "A Place In The Sun" exhibition at Earls Court from the 3rd to the 5th April.

There will be a detailed migration seminar programme with speakers from companies like Excess International, Montfort and the Australian High Commission, which will give visitors a detailed view of life down under and the best way to migrate.

All tickets for the Excel dates will be valid for the April show. If you have any queries, please email events@edpltd.co.uk

Also note that Merricks Magazines has gone bust. They produced a number of travel magazines, including Australia & New Zealand Magazine. I guess there'll be no more of these on sale from now on, which is a pity because I quite enjoyed reading it.

I only realised because they are based local to me and it was in the local press today.

Guest The Pottertons

Wot a shame- loved that mag!!!!! Wasnt able to go in march so its worked out well for me. Just hope they've not downscaled it because its sharing a venue!!! Thanks for the info! Yvonne x

Guest Milliesdad

The owner has said that she is planning to carry on, from home, with a handful of the magazines, focusing mainly on online activity but doesn't say which ones...I'll keep you posted if I hear/read anything further.