Because I can't post in on YDU;)

suzer

Well I can't say this to the Yanks bc they'd all get their knickers in a twist...but I'm having reverse culture shock. I haven't been to the US in 2 years, and now that I'm home for a couple of days...damn are these people loud, and all they do is bitch about things:realmad:

And I have serious jetlag---the title was supposed to say '...it on YDU', not in;)

Guest Tiddlypush

hi were abouts in us did you go?

we found that we stayed in b&bs and so got to talk to "ordinary" yanks who were interested in us and not just themselves. Also need to go int smaller towns.

karen

Have you read Bill Bryson's Notes From a Big Country ? Just finished reading it yesterday. It's his observations on living back in America after years living in the UK. Very funny.

I just love his description of th Vesuvius effect with the coffee grounds in the waste disposal unit!

Guest sarahsmartiepants
Well I can't say this to the Yanks bc they'd all get their knickers in a twist...but I'm having reverse culture shock. I haven't been to the US in 2 years, and now that I'm home for a couple of days...damn are these people loud, and all they do is bitch about things:realmad:

;)

You just noticed?????