Urgent question

Beanbear

Guest donna T

Hi there

we are just starting the application too - as far as I know - the work does not have to be consecutive but can't see anything concrete on the website - try giving them a call. I am sure it will be okay - best of luck and fingers crossed

Donna x

Guest stufi1997

I asked this question when I was enquiring about the specifics of the work requirement and was told it is 52 weeks of paid work for 35 hours a week...no need to be consecutive...I asked this because Stu works as a sole trader and obviously doesn't work on the holidays (e.g Christmas) and doesn't get paid for them, definately should be no problems even if worst case you did have to get another job. Good luck Fiona