Can't Listen to the Beeb anymore!

The Monaghans

I listen to the radio via the BBC website every single day through the BBC iPlayer but now when I try to listen to a show I get a message asking me for my user name and password. I've never needed one before so why now? If I try to cancel the message I get another saying that my access is denied. I will go insane without radio 2, need an intelligent person urgently to help me please!!!!

OMG. Read this post and then tried to get on myself. Nightmare - we have the same message and can't seem to get round it! Will also go insane without radio 2! Someone please help ......

I listen to the radio via the BBC website every single day through the BBC iPlayer but now when I try to listen to a show I get a message asking me for my user name and password. I've never needed one before so why now? If I try to cancel the message I get another saying that my access is denied. I will go insane without radio 2, need an intelligent person urgently to help me please!!!!

Thought we would try as we too listen to the radio alot (It asked for a user name and password)

Does anyone know whats going on ???

Im happy to pay if we have to, just need to know how !! I do my ironing to jonathan ross every Saturday, may have to give up Ironing.

HELP!

Thought we would try as we too listen to the radio alot (It asked for a user name and password)

Does anyone know whats going on ???

Im happy to pay if we have to, just need to know how !! I do my ironing to jonathan ross every Saturday, may have to give up Ironing.

HELP!

Thats so spooky.....i was going to post a question about this on here....i wanna listen to Radio one dance and cnt do it anymore...........surely someone has an answer to this problemo...pleez.:arghh:

I also love radio 2 and will want to listen to Steve Wright once in Adelaide. I have emailed the BBC to see if they can help, will let you know once they have replied, may take a while though......

Hi

I too listen to radio 2 as much as i can,i love it.I dont really listen live though but use the listen again facility,and record all the good stuff,Sounds of the Sixties,Lamarr,Wossy, Suzi Q, Wrighty,All the Documentaries,Ask Elvis etc.If i cant get them im going back to the UK,its that important to me,a way of life.Im sure we will find a way to get around it though.Best of luck,Billy.

Its like i player, you no-longer have a UK ip address.

Do you know why we have been able to listen for the last year and now we cant ? Have they changed the set up to uk only ip address only, surely they coould change this back and whats with the password and user name ?

Thanks

helpful answers appreciated, not interested in opinions on what i choose to listen to on the radio :)