bought our first house i oz YIPPEE!!!

sue2oz

wanna let you know we have bought our first house here:jiggy:

havin a little bevaroonny(wine) to celebrate!!!

so proud with ourselfs been here 3/4 mths and looks like we are staying:D

going off the subject slightly useally celebrate with me fav when am having a vino, dry roasted peanuts and scotch eggs can anyone PLEASE let me know where i can find these yummy nibbles from :notworthy: miss them awfully, thanks guys

sue xxxx

Guest caoimhe
whereabouts have you bought? Big Congrats. Scotch eggs can be bought in the central market at one of the gourmet stalls LOL and also the food hall in David Jones may have them. Certain larger supermarkets too. Dry roasted nut should be easily available from somewhere like Charlesworth nuts, there is one at Marion.

Forever the fountain of knowledge:notworthy::biglaugh:

whereabouts have you bought? Big Congrats. Scotch eggs can be bought in the central market at one of the gourmet stalls LOL and also the food hall in David Jones may have them. Certain larger supermarkets too. Dry roasted nut should be easily available from somewhere like Charlesworth nuts, there is one at Marion.

thanks rach and EVERYONE ELSE

moana is where we are buying :D

rach the central markets too far for me hun anywhere nearer?:D

congratualtions xx now you can put as many pics up as you like and feel free to stain the carpets with no comeback lol:biglaugh:. Its a great feeling xx

i know i carnt wait for that feeling claire BUT we have tenants in till dec/jan and we have signed up a 12 lease on this rental too!

but will give me plenty of time to look around and give me ideas how to furnish our newwy:jiggy:

Guest cunnah10

going off the subject slightly useally celebrate with me fav when am having a vino, dry roasted peanuts and scotch eggs can anyone PLEASE let me know where i can find these yummy nibbles from :notworthy: miss them awfully, thanks guys

sue xxxx

congratulations ...i knew it would all work out for you!!!

Guest paddyhaha

sue xxxx

Congrats to you,try the lollie shop in glenelg on jetty road lots of food from uk including walkers crisps yum yum.

mark sue & ciara:jiggy: