1. 1. Too much ???

• 6 - 12 beers a week
    • 12 - 18 beers a week
    • 18 - 24 beers a week
    • One for Martin . OVER A CARTON !!!

Guest guest569

My wife says i drink too much beer.:skeptical:

I only buy a carton of coopers pale ale every friday.:jiggy:

Just wondered how much everyone else drinks or thinks is acceptable.

Also thought it was time for another poll.:biglaugh:

Hiya Bob,

Bill drinks the equivalent of 12 beers a week (he has about 4 glasses of wine). I think that is plenty but I don't drink much myself, so I'm not a good judge of what's too much. It's worth remembering that it's not that good for your health and think of the beer belly you might have later on - not attractive!

Cheers,

Guest guest569
Hiya Bob,

Bill drinks the equivalent of 12 beers a week (he has about 4 glasses of wine). I think that is plenty but I don't drink much myself, so I'm not a good judge of what's too much. It's worth remembering that it's not that good for your health and think of the beer belly you might have later on - not attractive!

Cheers,

:biglaugh:Lost 3kilos in the last month. Beers not my problem its the nice junk food. ( been off it since a pizza on NYE ):P

:biglaugh:Lost 3kilos in the last month. Beers not my problem its the nice junk food. ( been off it since a pizza on NYE ):P

Good for you! Well done. Do YOU think you drink too much? Do you have the carton in one session?!!

Guest guest569
Good for you! Well done. Do YOU think you drink too much? Do you have the carton in one session?!!

No ( i don't think i drink too much ) and Nooooo i don't drink the whole carton in one go !!!!

Might cut down in the winter. Cold beer on a cold day doesn't seem right.:biglaugh:

No ( i don't think i drink too much ) and Nooooo i don't drink the whole carton in one go !!!!

Might cut down in the winter. Cold beer on a cold day doesn't seem right.:biglaugh:

Bill (the lush) says don't stick the beer in the fridge in the winter! It's a sticky issue I think whether we drink too much or not as none of us would like to think that of ourselves. I think we have a duty to set our kids a good example - if they are used to drunk parents, then of course there is a good chance that drinking heavily might become their norm. However, I have been influenced by my own parents - my dad barely drank and my mum likes the odd glass of wine. Also, I have worked with alcoholics and it's such a depressing sight seeing how some people are so dependent on drink. My cousin, who was once really gorgeous, is now very thin, frail with terrible skin and looks ancient - all because she can't stop drinking. She is very clever and had so much potential, but has ruined her life with drink. It can be a slippery slope unfortunately.

Sorry for the miserable post!

Guest Martin and Val

A Carton a week seems OK to me if your able to make it last that long!:biglaugh:

Val says I have a few to many but then she is T Total and therefore I've got to have have her share, It seems only right to do so!;)

We go out a fare bit as well so she adds that to the total, but in my books beer out doesn't count as it doesn't come out of your carton and therefore must not be included in the tally!

Anyway must go dinner is ready then off down the pub.:biglaugh:

My wife says i drink too much beer.:skeptical:

I only buy a carton of coopers pale ale every friday.:jiggy:

Just wondered how much everyone else drinks or thinks is acceptable.

Also thought it was time for another poll.

I dont think a poll will make a difference:jiggy::D