So chuffed...!!!

Guest graandjac

Guest graandjac

:DWell after Tyke spoke about new experences when in oz , made me think..........I wanted to do a swim with my kids at surf life saving but wasn't alowed to do it as you have to have your bronze medallion.....sounds easy i thought so 8 weeks ago i signed up, couldent swim a length at that time...!!! . So after lots of hard work, hours of swimming and homework, today i passed ....so chuffed ...........over the moon.......little did i realise that it was not just a bronze medallion but its the whole life guard thing.......

I was so worried at the start , and this morning i was bloody shaking it felt bigger than emigrating itself, i guess what i mean is find a new experence and give it ago......have i said how chuffed iam.............:arghh:.

Watch out for the newbe down Southport beach:p

Hey well done dude. :notworthy::notworthy:

Watch out for them sharks. They only seem to be about when you're around so I guess I'll give southport a miss from now on. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Seriously well done.

Pete

Guest graandjac

:biglaugh:Cheers guys.......but the hoff i think not but lets get the p*ss taking out the way......as for the budgy smugglers........trying to get by with out them ....dont know how long the club will put up with it:shocked:. did i mention how chuffed i am.....lol

Guest guest569
:biglaugh:Cheers guys.......but the hoff i think not but lets get the p*ss taking out the way......as for the budgy smugglers........trying to get by with out them ....dont know how long the club will put up with it:shocked:. did i mention how chuffed i am.....lol

Thought you were going to say you don't fit into the budgie smugglers !!!!:biglaugh:

Did i say well done ??? Might sign up for my bronze at seaford.What would be involved ???

Helping out at the state carnival tomorrow on the bbq if your about.:notworthy:

Guest tooeasy

really big congrats gra well done not easy to do you should be proud of yourself :D

dont forget your socks to put in your budgie smugglers :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest Alipally
:DWell after Tyke spoke about new experences when in oz , made me think..........I wanted to do a swim with my kids at surf life saving but wasn't alowed to do it as you have to have your bronze medallion.....sounds easy i thought so 8 weeks ago i signed up, couldent swim a length at that time...!!! . So after lots of hard work, hours of swimming and homework, today i passed ....so chuffed ...........over the moon.......little did i realise that it was not just a bronze medallion but its the whole life guard thing.......

I was so worried at the start , and this morning i was bloody shaking it felt bigger than emigrating itself, i guess what i mean is find a new experence and give it ago......have i said how chuffed iam.............:arghh:.

Watch out for the newbe down Southport beach:p

Cool Nanas Mate! Well Done!!! I know how hard it can be

Ali x

No budgies or skull cap????????????.....................it must have been you in the loin cloth fighting the shark then!:notworthy:

btw , well done you must be chuffed.:)