Like Tree5Likes
    • 2 Post By sarahsmartiepants
    • 1 Post By teabag
    • 1 Post By Richard & Amanda
    • 1 Post By Diane

Thread: contact lense

Question contact lense

hi does anyone no how much are contact lenses in adelaide i use daily ones i pay about 22 pounds a month for them

We were paying around $130 for 3 months from OPSM, then I foumnd www.nogapeyecare.com.au........ and I get them for $89 for 3 months and I get get back about $50 of that from medibank
      kjc79 and coral like this.

5 times
      I use http://www.daysoftlenses.com

They deliver to Australia and charge AU$.

I find them more comfortable than Focus Dailies.

The cost is AU$23 per month delivered.

coral likes this.

Richard & Amanda

I get mine from ASDA (yipeeee).

I have my prescription updated at Specsavers at Marion and scanned it in - emailed it to Asda and they were quite happy.

I now order them 6months supply (4.50 per pair) and mum sends them over.

It seemed the cheapest option to me!!!

Easy as!
      coral likes this.

Highbury, SA
      4221 times
      I use netoptical - www.netoptical.com.au - and have found them extremely helpful, efficient and good value. The guy who runs it - I think his name is Graham - sends me an email reminding me when it's time to reorder - you just need to make sure you get your eyes checked at an opticians on an annual basis. They have a good range of lenses on the site too, as well as solutions etc.
      Last edited by Diane; 04-03-2009 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Can't type, but eyes good enough - with lenses - to spot my typos!
      coral likes this.
      Sometimes the grass will appear greener on the other side because it has been fertilised by bull****

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums