UGG boots???

Guest thebaddeleys

Guest thebaddeleys

Does anyone know of any good shops to buy cheap geniune UGG boots? (notonline shops.... I need to try them on)

Thanks iin advance x

Hi there,

there is a shop in Marion Shopping Centre, it's on the upper floor and is a kind of souvenier shop, they have uggs, also as well, just take a trip to the airport and there is a shop there, I think its call Australia and they have them.

No doubt others will post, but I know that Donna T, has some, maybe you could pm her and ask where she got hers from.

Cx

Guest turners

i got mine from the airport shop they range in price depending on the rate of the dollar have paid as little as 99 dollara and as much as 120 but i got a pair in dec 2007 and thay are still going good especially if you get the rubber soled ones

Guest Kazzarazza

Hi. There is a shop / factory on the corner of Frederick Road (at the Grange Road intersection) The shop sells at factory prices and quality is excellant. Been buying from there for years and highly recommended. Cheers.

Guest dunnarunna

got some for my sis in law from brickworks market stall bought calve length chocolate colour for $95 (black same price and beige and tan were only $89), bought some toddler boots too for $25, asked for discount for cash and he knocked off $10 for the 2. cost $40 to post registered back to england and still far cheaper than they can buy them for!