We have arrived!

Guest ReadyPenny

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Guys

Just a quickie to let you all know that we have arrived - TO THE RAIN!!! Now I know that you are all jumping for joy but I am cold, wet and very unimpressed right now!@!!! LOL

Unit is lovely and clean, furnished and all is good. Have organised telephone connection with Optus already, should be on in a few days, internet will follow shortly after that. Am off to collect hire car at 4.30 and tomorrow will sort out Medicare, TFN, Centrelink etc. Am going to do the ambulance cover today - just in case :biglaugh: Have put the emergency number in my mobile, you never know.

Off to Coles now for the first BIG shop, will post a better update after some sleep and sun!!!!!

Mandy

Guest panther
Hi Guys

Just a quickie to let you all know that we have arrived - TO THE RAIN!!! Now I know that you are all jumping for joy but I am cold, wet and very unimpressed right now!@!!! LOL

Unit is lovely and clean, furnished and all is good. Have organised telephone connection with Optus already, should be on in a few days, internet will follow shortly after that. Am off to collect hire car at 4.30 and tomorrow will sort out Medicare, TFN, Centrelink etc. Am going to do the ambulance cover today - just in case :biglaugh: Have put the emergency number in my mobile, you never know.

Off to Coles now for the first BIG shop, will post a better update after some sleep and sun!!!!!

Mandy

Welcome to Austrlaia and in particular Adelaide, we do need the rain in fact my rainwater tank is dry and we need more rain bring it on""""

panther

Guest SA Great
Hi Guys

Mandy

Welcome!!! Our March 3rd arrival was hot and sunny!! Believe us when we say we are so desperate for the rain. Good luck with everything, you won't know what has hit you for a while but some of it will be great fun. Enjoy!!

Whooo! Glad you have arrived safely and accommodation is up to standard!!

Sounds like you're already ahead of your game.;)

Keep us posted!!

Judi xxx

Guest Lisado

At last eh!!!!

Really pleased you got there safely. Have been thinking about you over the weekend

Can't wait to be following you over

Lisa

Guest Dave & Carole

Glad you have all arrived safely.

It might be wet there, but I bet its wet & warm.....its just wet & cold here!

Good luck getting yourselves sorted out over the next few weeks - try to find some time to enjoy it too!

Carole

Welcome to Adelaide....sounds like you've got everything in order so far. Don't worry about the rain, next week it's going to be back to wall to wall sunshine, yay. But as others have said, the rain is most welcome. You'll probably appreciate it more this time next year :)

Good luck for the next few weeks as you establish yourselves...

Best wishes

Dette :)

Guest ReadyPenny

THanks guys for all your welcomes and good wishes. We are staying in Eden Hills at the moment as Seans job is in Blackwood. Amber will be going to Blackwood Primary, but we are letting her have a couple of weeks to adjust first. Sean will start work on 16.03 and then I can get some peace!!!! Going to activate bank account today, get ambulance cover, sort medicare and apply for TFNs

Managed to stay up until 10 last night, went to bed shattered and woke up at 2am bright eyed and bushy tailed, even had Vegemite on toast at 4.10am :D Not managed the massage yet, but will do that before the weekend. Am a woman on a mission at the mo. Got two invites to dos already and a couple of invites for a coffee and a chat, thank you for those, much appreciated.

Looking forward to catching up with you soon.\

Mandy

Guest kangomik

Hi and welcome to Adelaide, it will warm up soon and the blue skys will be back.

The Jetlag is a killer, i remember mopping the floor at silly AM several mornings in the first week. Make no major decisions in this week, just relax and enjoy.

Yes welcome to Adelaide! Well you got here in the end - shame you had to arrive to the rain but your spirits seem to be high. As others have said take it easy these first few weeks and take in your surroundings and let the reality of it all sink in. :)