sue2oz

Been craving for a gurls night out:chatterbox:

I so need one and so must YOU!

Has anyone any ideas on a nice place to go down south:err:

Lets say in 2 weeks time EVERYONE WELCOME:notworthy:

so root out your glad rags and lets have a laugh:jiggy:

sue xxx

Guest LOOBYLOO

I had a look at Seaford Hotel website www.seafordhotel.com.au - they have a DJ on Friday nights and live band & DJ on Saturday nights - be good to have a bit of a boogie! I've never been so don't know if it's good or bad (noticed they had drinks promo though lol).

Guest happy feet

Hi, I'm up for it if i'm not working.....Def need nite out and a good boggie......

Don't have internet yet so sat in Happy Jacks using there's, so keep me posted re time and place

cheers

cara

mob no: 0450048467

I had a look at Seaford Hotel website www.seafordhotel.com.au - they have a DJ on Friday nights and live band & DJ on Saturday nights - be good to have a bit of a boogie! I've never been so don't know if it's good or bad (noticed they had drinks promo though lol).

fridays usually full of very young people, sat is a better crowd and couple of the bands are quite good, seen full circle and theres another one our friends have seen a couple of times forget their name but its usually packed when they are on

Hi Sue, I'm up for it can't wait to have a good girls night out. I've also a few friends who would love to join us. Not really been out and about in the area so can't comment on where to go but i'm sure we'll have a blast wherever we go. Keep me posted I'm not on the site much these days I'll try and log on more frequently.

Here's to a good laugh in a couple of weeks.

Karen :wubclub:

You know im there !!!!!!!! Not bothered about where or when either but Seaford or Willungu is probably a good half way point for alot of people down South I would have thought ?

Looking forward to it already :jiggy:

ps loving the new avatar x

Guest caoimhe
Been craving for a gurls night out

I so need one and so must YOU!

Has anyone any ideas on a nice place to go down south

Lets say in 2 weeks time EVERYONE WELCOME

so root out your glad rags and lets have a laugh

sue xxx

Oh I would love too...but am a bit far away. I don't drink and drive and don't go out without drinking:biglaugh: catch 22

Guest Trakki

Wish I could join you but finish nights that morning so will be feeling a bit rough, also my Dads birthday and 4th anni of losing him so probably wouldn't be much company. Hope you all have a great time and if you do it again and I am not too 'fat' will join you.

Guest graandjac

Ive heard that friday night is fight night in the Seaord Hotel....lol

Guest KP Nuts
Right thats it sorted SEAFORD HOTEL saturday 21 march (2 weeks) 7pm sharp:jiggy:

let do a head count whos coming!!!

sue xxx

Looks like just you and me then Sue, lol..........:wideeyed: