S.A. sponsership.

Guest stufi1997

Guest stufi1997

OH, MY GOD..! We've got sponsership.....!:D

Well what a boost. I havn't put this bloody computer on for at least a week for various reasons, like Fiona doing her nut in (and i don't blame her), we seem to live and breathe to get home and turn this thing on and once it's on, thats the end of conversation for the night ..well apart from big brother..i know i'm a sad old man.;)We've been stressed out the same as Mozzy with the whole family issues, anyone else feel like they're slowly being pushed aside infact just blatently not included in anything family orientated. Trying so hard to just live peacefully ,not rock the boat,infact dare to even speak of anything australian without any underlying comment's coming back at you. Shit.shit shit.... oh how we both just want to be there now get settled and start living again..! So i get up today turn it on just because it's saturday and i'm doing naff all else..and WOW... fall off the feckin seat or what.!....Sooooooo Happpppy today..!;):P Hope you all have just as good a day xxx

stu...!

Guest soggy

well done, i got mine a couple of weeks ago, it feels great doesent it,:Dthe downside is you have to get on and fill in that visa form now, then just sit back and relax.

Simon

Guest Matt & Suzi

Congratulations, I bet its a great feeling, we hope to be following in your footsteps in the next week or so. Have a nice glass of wine or three tonight...

Guest stufi1997

Thanks everybody ,sobered up now so off to the cop shop now as apparently my passport has had the wrong date of birth on it for 8 years and a few holidays later ! nobody has even noticed up until now, the officer of data control said i've been lucky to not be stranded abroad.......... huh as long as its oz i'm not caring.:eek:

Guest the hays

:pcongrats on the sponsership bet your well chuffed.we are just ready to send the tra off tomorrow so fingers crossed were not far behind you.;)

Guest swampo
Its a fantastic feeling, well done, we passed in April and are now waiting on the DIAC.

Celebrate !!!!

Michelle

HI we have also had our sponsor nomination approval and we are now awaiting DIAC to issue us with a nomination number so that we can get our visa sent off. We had our nomination approval 14th May (5 weeks ago), how long did it take for the DIAC to get back to you with your nomination number? The waiting is killing us!!!!

Also, are you filling in for 80 to send off with your visa - some say yes and some say no, don't want to foul up aour application.

Any information wold be much appreciated.

Cheers

Hi,

It is nice to know the sponsorship came back so quickly. We literally posted ours on Friday and know that it is already in Australia. Fingers crossed ours comes back quickly too!

Dean and Clare

Guest stufi1997
HI we have also had our sponsor nomination approval and we are now awaiting DIAC to issue us with a nomination number so that we can get our visa sent off. We had our nomination approval 14th May (5 weeks ago), how long did it take for the DIAC to get back to you with your nomination number? The waiting is killing us!!!!

Also, are you filling in for 80 to send off with your visa - some say yes and some say no, don't want to foul up aour application.

Cheers

hld on youv'e got me confused now? what number, what is 80?....to do your diac application? you just use the number on your acceptance e-mail from SA.

Guest soggy

form 80 is for character assesment, a lot of the questions are a repeat of the ones in your visa application, family,work history countries lived in ect. one is ment to be filled in for each person over 16 years old, ive just sent my visa application and included 3 form 80s,

Simon

Guest Aussiebound

Cheers

H

i

We have just sent our visa using Go Matilda, no form 80's filled in. Lorraine said they had never been asked for them and have never sent them.

It looks pretty straight forward though, I have filled them in here (in my spare time) just in case they get requested later on. :D

from Sarah

Guest dglamoore
H

i

We have just sent our visa using Go Matilda, no form 80's filled in. Lorraine said they had never been asked for them and have never sent them.

It looks pretty straight forward though, I have filled them in here (in my spare time) just in case they get requested later on. :D

from Sarah

hmmmm we used Go Matilda and Lorraine done our visa application too. We had a hold up when the CO requested a form 80 from us so seems she has a short memory :rolleyes:

Good idea to have it filled in ready just in case - easy form just very very long winded ;) Mind you that seems to go for most of the DIAC paperwork!!

Lisa:cool:

Guest swampo
hld on youv'e got me confused now? what number, what is 80?....to do your diac application? you just use the number on your acceptance e-mail from SA.

Form 80 - Personal particulars for character assessment - can be found in the Police Check forms section, it asks questons about your family, work experience, movements out of the country etc. We didn't want to bother with it, but speaking to the Midlands members at the meeting last Saturday, most of them had had to complete one (advised to do so by their agents) so have decided to complete one anyway and send it off with our application, don't want anything to hold us up. Hope this helps? (or hinders??)

Guest stufi1997

OK, got it now.! :D long winded or not this is probably a good thing that works in your favour, sod it anything that works does it for me........:confused::cool:

Guest The Bowmans

Hi Stu

Just wanted to say congratulations on your sponsorship - that seems to be the quickest part for everyone.

Good luck with your DIAC application.

Deena :)

Guest Aussiebound
hmmmm we used Go Matilda and Lorraine done our visa application too. We had a hold up when the CO requested a form 80 from us so seems she has a short memory

Good idea to have it filled in ready just in case - easy form just very very long winded Mind you that seems to go for most of the DIAC paperwork!!

Thanks Lisa

I have to speak to Lorraine tomorrow so I will certainly be questioning this one.:mad:

How long was the hold up - it could actually be the delay we needed in the process, although I imagine by that stage we will just be wanting to know we had the visa. :confused:

Thanks for the info

Sarah:D

Guest happy-jools

Well done SA Sponsorship is now your.

Re Form 80, our agent advised us to complete them in case they were requested, so we completed them and sent with the DIAC forms.

Hope this helps some.

Our agent did say that they are not always requested tho, but he prefers to be prepared.

:cool:

Guest dglamoore

The CO requested this along with additional tax info and we were told it was due to Greg being self employed but have noticed a lot of people seem to get them requested :o

Me being me I had the form filled in the same day and back to the agent so did not hold it up by much:)