Public Holiday for Adelaide Cup

Moosh

Guest Django

Having to put up with stroppy kids coz the school is shut all for a horse race.:arghh::arghh: Thats one good thing about the UK. It doesn't shut down coz its The Derby or The Grand National is running.

Can you tell horse racing isn'y my thing???:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Pete

Guest Django

Yeah Tracey is a work at the moment enjoying the extra payment.

Theres a little corner of Morphett Vale that won't stop at whatever time its on.:P Roll on tomorrow. Jack and Sophie were off Friday thanks to the school having a 'pupil free day':o And guess what? Tracey has had to work all 4 of the days the kids are off.:arghh:

Pete

Guest caoimhe
Having to put up with stroppy kids coz the school is shut all for a horse race.:arghh: Thats one good thing about the UK. It doesn't shut down coz its The Derby or The Grand National is running.

Can you tell horse racing isn'y my thing???:biglaugh:

Pete

Got to agree with you on this one Pete... I am totally against any day they allow the kids off school..:biglaugh:

Guest Django
Got to agree with you on this one Pete... I am totally against any day they allow the kids off school..:biglaugh:

Absolutely right. I went into the school and paid a lot of cash for them to be taken off my hands for a year. they then have the front to send them home on a thursday and say 'don't bring them back until Tuesday':shocked: Whats that all about????:arghh:

Sorry M for taking over your thread I shall move a few posts and make a new thread when the kids let me have a bit of time.

Pete

Absolutely right. I went into the school and paid a lot of cash for them to be taken off my hands for a year. they then have the front to send them home on a thursday and say 'don't bring them back until Tuesday':shocked: Whats that all about????:arghh:

Sorry M for taking over your thread I shall move a few posts and make a new thread when the kids let me have a bit of time.

Pete

Pete,

dont know how you can say that now another is on the way!! I was hoping you would set up as a child care centre as we have two ankle biters that we would send down as your the expert! :notworthy:

Back to the thread! Had a good day up at Cleland with my in laws!

Guest Trakki

Well I went to work and children in Adelaide had the cheek to be ill so had to do some work!!!!!:wacko:

Luckily Pete didn't take the children to the races as he may have been tempted to either throw them infront of the horses or feed the horses with the kids!!!!!!!!

Guest guest569

well we had a REALLY LAZY DAY !!!!! Had a good bbq yesterday so was really hung over all morning. This afternoon just lazed about in the sun in the pool. You don't get bank holidays like this in the UK !!!!!:P

Guest cornish Busdriver

Well im getting all excited and making sure the house, garden and car is all clean, neat and tidy as missus arrives from the UK tommorow :) .

She went back to the UK end of november when we sold the house and now here to stay with the pups.

Very happy Matt

well we had a REALLY LAZY DAY !!!!! Had a good bbq yesterday so was really hung over all morning. This afternoon just lazed about in the sun in the pool. You don't get bank holidays like this in the UK !!!!!:P

You're lucky with the weather and lucky they changed the date of the Adelaide Cup. It used to be held in May, so it was always cold!!