worth the wait

Guest Nicky&Andy

Guest Nicky&Andy

;)for us the whole visa process, the waiting game, the if's & but's & expence has all been worth it.

we have just came back from adelaide , ended up doing a recci to activate our visa, as house did not sell in time,

every thing about adelaide i loved, espically the people, everyone we met went out of their way to help, from the moment i arrived , i felt like i was comming home, all the research and months of planning did not prepare me for the overwhelming feeling i felt for the place, for us jobs didnt seem too much of an issue, although talking about and actually being given a job are totally different, but we are very optomistic.

The only thing to dampen the whole experience is my 17yr old said he doesnt think he'll be coming back to oz with us, hopefully he will change his mind when we finally sell the house.

a big hi to laura, jarrett & fam it was great catching up with you;)

Guest sue&dave

It's great to hear that you had a great time just sorry that your son doesn't feel the same way, But you never know he may change his mind. What part of Bristol are you from? We lived in Thornbury before moving up north

Guest Martin and Val

Nicky & Andy,

Pleased you loved it so much, it’s hard work when you first arrive but in our opinion well worth it. There will be times that you feel like throwing in the towel but things slowly fall into place.

Good luck with the house sale

Martin and Val