New addition to our family :-)

Guest dglamoore

Guest dglamoore

Well my resolve to not get another dog when we moved here lasted exactly 8 weeks ;) After weeks of seeing cute little puppies in the pet shops my resolve done a runner and we now have a very cute and very small 9 week old puppy called Barney.

He is a Maltese x Shih Tzu which have hair rather than fur so do not bother people with allergies so no worries on it annoying Dawns skin. He was born on the 22nd April 2007 which spookily enough is the day we flew out from UK to move to Adelaide so our new lives started on the same day :o

Now all we have to do is make sure we do not step on him!! Dawn and Barney are best friends already

Lisa:cool:

Guest Guest75

;);)

I knew you would cave in!!

congratulations on your new MaltTzu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As well as you 2 I can imagine how excited Dawn is.

Best check all those holes in the yard fences now!!!

Guest Matt & Suzi

Barney sounds adorable. We have been trying to decide whether or not to bring our dog Murphy and have made the desicion to bring him to Oz. If you need Barney clipping, i'm a dog groomer and hope to be in Oz In Jan.

Guest RandC

Lisa he really is adorable - and the scenery looks pretty amazing too! lovely area for walking by the looks of it when he's big enough to get out and about.

Cari :)

Guest dglamoore

He is so tiny we will get him to the end of the drive and he will have had enough :D he is currently flaked out in his new bed fast asleep :o

Guest happy-jools

Ah cant believe you have a dog. Im sooo jealous. Were holding off getting one here, and may try our luck at getting one in Australia.

Have you any piccies on your blog.!!!

How Cute!!

I had a Lahso Apso when I was growing up. It always reminded me of Gismo from Gremlins as a puppy. :) Luckily it didn't multiply when I bathed it.

Guest dglamoore

Ok now I know I am mad - not one puppy but two :confused:

Now we have Socks and Barney. Same age and both full of mischief :oHopefully they will be company for each other when we have to go out, that is when they are not tripping me up :D

pics on blog of course!!

Guest dglamoore
Hi any chance of any pictures, when you was looking for dogs did you notice any german shephard thanks Denise

Lots of german shephards over here but we have not come across any pups yet. A lot of the pet shops seem to do cross breeds which makes for some interesting names - groodles, labradoodles and shihpoo being a few :eek: (am not joking - google them!!)

Pics are on our blog here - http://adelaidebound.spaces.live.com/

Guest Guest75
Lots of german shephards over here but we have not come across any pups yet. A lot of the pet shops seem to do cross breeds which makes for some interesting names - groodles, labradoodles and shihpoo being a few :eek: (am not joking - google them!!)

Pics are on our blog here - http://adelaidebound.spaces.live.com/

"Cockerpoo's" make me giggle:D

Someone wanted to breed their Shi Tzu with our Bedlingtons...................... No way was I going to introduce Shi Tbeds or Bed Shi t's to the world!!!!!

Guest dglamoore
Someone wanted to breed their Shi Tzu with our Bedlingtons...................... No way was I going to introduce Shi Tbeds or Bed Shi t's to the world!!!!!

:D now that could have an interesting look :eek:

Hi Lisa

Ive been watching this post with interest:)we took the hard decision to leave our two dogs behind due to the heat, we had a German Shephard and a Newfounland, the newfie was really suffering last year during the summerinthe UK so there was no way we were going to put them through an Adelaide summer, they went to really good homes and are very well cared for. Anyway when we came over for our Recci earlier this year I couldnt believe they had puppies in the windows,:rolleyes:they look so cute and very tempting, I just know everytime I go food shopping it will be a struggle to walk past them without buying one....

Can just see me after a few months of arriving Ill be banned from food shopping at the mall's as Ill keep bringing puppies home...:eek:

Good call on getting two, your right they will keep each other company:cool:

Kimx

Guest dunnarunna

oh god not puppies in windows, i have vowed after rehoming my pets not to ever go through it again, but i remember when i was little out with my grandad and we still had dogs in pet shops then, i saw a puppy & cried i wasnt going to go home without it, didnt get it though, but after seeing lisas pics, think i`ll be having the same problems as kim!

donna

Guest dglamoore
i have vowed after rehoming my pets not to ever go through it again,

yep that was me. When our westie died last year after 12 years I vowed no more pets :o hehehehehehehe yeah right :eek: