This time tomorrow......

jo_marnes

We'll be in the air! Barring any delays lol

Wow. Today has been exhausting - cleaning, packing and sorting since early on. Our baggage was weighing in a bit heavy so we've had to cut a few things out this evening. No extra baggage allowance on a 475 with Singapore! Never mind, hopefully ok now.

Have a few bits to do tomorrow but we will be trying to spend the most of the day with family - having a 'Sunday' roast with the in-laws etc.

I haven't been tearful today - too tired to cry I think! Printed boarding passes etc and I'm sure I'll spend most of 2moz wondering where I've put things!

Well, nothing else to say really, except SEE YOU THERE! :jiggy:

Love Jo xxx

Its really exciting isnt it? I wasnt that teary the last few days before I came out (well not much) and I think its because you cannot believe its finally happening - its a reality!

Enjoy the journey :)

Guest Lisa & Kevin

Hi Jo

I hope you enjoy the last day in the UK and have a safe journey over to Oz :)

We're not sure who to fly with at the mo. We're also on a 475 and I've been trying to contact all the airlines to see if any of them will budge on the baggage allowance.

Singaporeair are the only one's who have replied so far and have said NO :( only "passengers emigrating to Australia are entitled to double baggage allowance provided they are holding an unused migrant visa that states to remain in Australia indefinitely" :arghh:

Good luck with the goodbyes and the flight and the rest of your life.

Your post is called this time tomorrow and this evening I realised that this time last year we were on the plane to Adelaide (on a trip to visit the in-laws). Hopefully this time next year we will be living there. Last year we arrived to catch the last 2 days of the mega heatwave they had. I think the weather is really nice there at the moment.

Have a great trip.

Guest The Pickles

Qantas do a one way migrant flight to Adelaide with a 40kg baggage allowance. This fare isn't available online, you need to call them for details.